The Body Shop Employee Review

View all The Body Shop reviews

exciting and the managers are really friendly
Sales Associate / Stock / Cashier (Former Employee) –  vancouver bc (pacific center)20 July 2013
On most days I would be involved with opening or closing. Throughout the day I would maintain stock and fix the shelves, operate cash register and helped with customer assistance. I made exceeding sales as well

Other The Body Shop Employee Reviews

meh
Key holder/Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON13 November 2017
Management just went with the flow of the day and lacked organization. Too much gossip amongst employees because management would engage in that type of behaviour.
Against animal testing beauty products
Skincare Consultant and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 November 2017
A very small location for the international corporation I worked for, I enjoyed meeting many people from the neighbourhood. At times a little stressful (people are very demanding about vegan processes regarding products), otherwise was easy in customer service.
Pros
International brand, very loyal following.
Cons
No commission, endless demonstrations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Body Shop. Our community is ready to answer.