The Body Shop Employee Review

View all The Body Shop reviews

Fun place to work with excellent manager and co workers
Sales Associate and Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Banff, AB24 October 2013
I usually opened in the morning with preparing the float,starting the computers opening the doors.As I key holder I had access to the safe.
Closing procedures were POS administration and Cash out ,finish paperwork and report to head office.
Stocking up,keeping track of orders,customer service advisory and
knowledge of our products was something I really enjoyed as a Body Shop sales associate.This company has great values and that is what I stand for as well.
Pros
Outstanding work moral
Cons
n/a

Other The Body Shop Employee Reviews

High Volume and High Demand
Keyholder/Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON11 December 2017
Very fun place, lots of great products and a fast paced environment. Great company with a great purpose to improve our planet!

Management is constantly changing and can be quite hectic. Usually understaffed making sick days and unavailable days an issue.
Pros
Great Energy
Cons
Understaffed
A Company with a social conscience
Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Alberta6 December 2017
Typical day includes interacting with regular customers and providing product knowledge and personal service. This job requires a great deal of product knowledge but great training is provided. The management is great, always providing guidance and feedback but never overbearing or micro. The culture is fantastic. They encourage you to give back to your community through volunteering and creating community partners. I love the customers that come in. They need and want your help and are easy to interact with. The store team is fantastic to work with and makes every day enjoyable.
Pros
Community partnerships, training, teammates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Body Shop. Our community is ready to answer.