The Body Shop Employee Review

View all The Body Shop reviews

productive and welcoming
Sale Assistant (Former Employee) –  Renfrew14 April 2014
The Body Shop is a very welcoming place to work, everyone is so well organised and I enjoyed my time I had to work there, they are flexible and understanding and good with shift schedules.
Pros
Welcoming
Cons

Other The Body Shop Employee Reviews

High Volume and High Demand
Keyholder/Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON11 December 2017
Very fun place, lots of great products and a fast paced environment. Great company with a great purpose to improve our planet!

Management is constantly changing and can be quite hectic. Usually understaffed making sick days and unavailable days an issue.
Pros
Great Energy
Cons
Understaffed
A Company with a social conscience
Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Alberta6 December 2017
Typical day includes interacting with regular customers and providing product knowledge and personal service. This job requires a great deal of product knowledge but great training is provided. The management is great, always providing guidance and feedback but never overbearing or micro. The culture is fantastic. They encourage you to give back to your community through volunteering and creating community partners. I love the customers that come in. They need and want your help and are easy to interact with. The store team is fantastic to work with and makes every day enjoyable.
Pros
Community partnerships, training, teammates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Body Shop. Our community is ready to answer.