The Body Shop Employee Review

View all The Body Shop reviews

Loyal and energetic company
Sales Associate and Store Key Holder/MOD (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON10 June 2013
Great Staff
Great Values
Management team was efficient and fair to staff
I was able to strengthen my leadership skills, as well as gain insight on approaching customers, up selling product, and connecting sales.
Being able to successfully assist customers was a rewarding feeling that drove my sales.
Having customers come back and compliment my work ethic was rewarding.

Other The Body Shop Employee Reviews

A Company with a social conscience
Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Alberta6 December 2017
Typical day includes interacting with regular customers and providing product knowledge and personal service. This job requires a great deal of product knowledge but great training is provided. The management is great, always providing guidance and feedback but never overbearing or micro. The culture is fantastic. They encourage you to give back to your community through volunteering and creating community partners. I love the customers that come in. They need and want your help and are easy to interact with. The store team is fantastic to work with and makes every day enjoyable.
Pros
Community partnerships, training, teammates.
Love our team
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON3 December 2017
I was so glad to join The Body Shop, it is a great company with amazing brand culture and value. It's not all about selling our product, it is also about telling people who we are and what we do to give back to the community.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Body Shop. Our community is ready to answer.