SUMMARY: This position will provide support to various departments within B-Line in an effort to achieve the master production schedule, meet set inventory turnover goals, and service our customers at the highest level. Development of the business master production schedule for a specific product lines consistent with customer and company commitments. It will require the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react quickly to all of our customer demands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages and maintains inventory levels insuring uninterrupted supply of parts while maintaining the lowest possible inventory levels, along with ensuring customer service reliability and meeting target inventory turns.
- Responsible to plan for both internal and external production resources required to support customer schedules, while negotiating favorable terms and condition.
- Influence and support search for best source vendors, judging new sources on quality, delivery, service and price.
- Continuous process improvements in purchasing, planning, receiving, warehousing, production scheduling and forecasting.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university in Supply Chain Management or Business.
Experience: 2+ years required in performing buying and production planning function in a manufacturing environment
Indeed - 17 months ago
The Bartech Group, one of America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level...