Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position, please take note that this position is time sensitive and we advise you to apply immediately and express your skills and abilities that pertains to the job description.
Job Title: Human Resources Rep in Saskatoon
"Please advise only candidates with Bachelor's Degree will be considered for this position"
Reporting to the HR Manager, this position serves as a consultant to location management in the areas of recruitment, and employee relations.
1. Maintains positive employee relations by providing information and responding to employee questions and needs on a timely basis.
2. Researches and advises on interpretation and compliance of all local, provincial and federal employment laws to prevent litigation and employee morale issues.
3. Advises on Human Resource policies, procedures, compensation and benefit programs, employee discipline, and laws pertaining to employee relations to ensure consistent and fair treatment of all employees.
4. Develops management and technical training programs, training involving employment practices and other HR related training to further the knowledge and understanding of programs and issues.
5. Conducts an annual training needs analysis, from which we develop and implement a training plan that supports business objectives.
6. Provides support by administering the training tracking system, program evaluation, budgets, compensation and benefit changes, personnel moves, labor costs and headcount reports.
7. Develops, analyzes and provides recommendations and documentation for special project assignments for any and all human resource matters.
8. May make hiring decisions for entry level clerical and production employees.
9. Counsels managers and employees regarding transfers, promotions, discipline, performance and policy interpretation.
10. Coordinates open enrollment and changes in benefits through communications and direct follow up. Answers any questions regarding employee compensation and benefits on an ongoing basis.
11. Conducts more complex salary administration tasks, providing advice to managers on the wages and salaries of all employees, including senior management.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in personnel administration, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training and/or staffing or a related Master’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 + year’s work experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use a PC.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or Organizational Behavior, or equivalent work experience.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. The Bartech Group, one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you are currently in a part time, project, temp work, please advise us with your availability of start date.