Contract position for 19 Customer Service Reps in the St. Catharines / Niagara Falls area.
The Customer Service Representative provides functional and/or technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries. They liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner and ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
The incumbent is primarily responsible for providing Customer care solutions according to the Service Level Agreements and the company quality and quantitative standards, by ensuring that the complex of Customer care needs are resolved in a timely fashion.
Specific Accountabilities Include, but not limited to:
- Records and processes a variety of Customer orders and inquiries received by mail, telephone and through personal Customer contact. Investigate Customer’s inquires and issue the type of call or completes the necessary tasks to resolve them within established guidelines.
- Update accounts, and complete billing transactions to rectify billing errors and process adjustments to the accounts
- Handle inbound collection calls and negotiate payment arrangements on delinquent accounts
- Promotes client programs and products. Suggests additional or alternative products or services to meet Customer needs. Serves as an Expert in a variety of products/services area
- Researches and obtains resolution of a variety of customer complaints and issues. Proactively maintains and enhance an ongoing relationship with Customers
- Maintains appropriate records of requests/inquires processed and compiles various reports according to the standard procedures and formats
- Alerts appropriate staff of any potential Customer Services problems or issues
- Escalates calls as appropriate
- Good knowledge of the Customer Care function
- Analysis, judgment, and sensitivity to Customer needs. Tolerance to deal with irate customers under stressful situations
- Secondary School education or equivalent
- Proven verbal and written communication skills. Ability to exercise good judgment with minimal supervision
- Good organizational, negotiations and problem resolution skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to receive and act on feedback given
- Ability to work flexible shifts & days (24/7)
Shifts are any time between 8am and midnight
1. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
2. Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
3. Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Indeed - 14 months ago
The Bartech Group, one of America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level...