THE BAGG GROUP Employee Review

View all THE BAGG GROUP reviews

productive
On-site HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2013
a typical work day is fast paced and hectic

I learned a lot and developed my skills.

my co-wokers were awesome and very helpful
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hrs

Other THE BAGG GROUP Employee Reviews

So far so good
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2018
Pay is good, hours are good but lately there have not been many shifts available. They tend to slow down after Christmas. Staff are pretty okay. Some management is very annoying with the unnecessary pre-shift call meetings.
Lucky to work here!
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2017
I have been with The Bagg Group for over a year and it is one of the best companies I have worked for. I work with a leadership team that supports my development and gives me the freedom to do my job how I do it best, and our team always recognizes and celebrates each other's successes.

The internal competition and undercutting of colleagues that you might find in other agency environments doesn't exist here. The workplace culture is fun and team-oriented and fosters an environment where we can work together rather than against each other. There are always opportunities for development and advancement if you express interest and work for it.

My favourite part of my job is working with amazing, reputable client companies and the genuine happiness I feel for one of my candidates when they land a role there. I also love that our president lets us donate part of our workday sometimes to volunteer for good causes, proving that it's not all about money.
Pros
Management, team environment and culture, internal events and charity, amazing flexibility & work-life balance, opportunities for development / advancement, bring your dog to work days
Cons
Doesn't necessarily apply to all divisions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE BAGG GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.

THE BAGG GROUP Reviews by Location