Position: Technical Sales Coordinator – Engineering
Location: 427 & Albion area
Compensation: Competitive base with benefits and company paid pension
Our North Etobicoke client is part of an established global company that is well-known and well respected for manufacturing and supplying top-of-the-line municipal and industrial equipment products. We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Coordinator to work in the inside sales department, providing excellent service and solutions to valued customers.
The incumbent will coordinate and follow up all phases of pump orders, from initial selection to final product shipping. They will be reporting to the Supervisor Technical Sales Support.
If you have a technical/engineering background, excellent communication skills (oral & written), leadership ability and interpersonal skills, you will love this job!
The position is open due to a promotion within the department. Are you looking for growth and career advancement?
Value Based Six Sigma (VBSS) is an integral part of their Company culture. The incumbent will play an important role for continuous process improvement by using VBSS tools and resources.
Interested? Check out the responsibilities, duties and qualifications below!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Sales Location with the achievement of sales targets and budgets
- Assist the Sales Representatives in the achievement of the Sales Location's objectives
- Verification and preparation of bids and quotations after reviewing project requirements and/or tender documents
- Following-up on the project activities
- Preparation and submission of technical documents, as final drawings and electronic filing
- Completion of sales orders and rentals orders
- Provide assistance to our contractors and customers in the equipment selection and verification of correct application
- Accurately respond to their requests and questions
- Initiate customer contact by telephone
- Daily internet scanning in the research of new projects
- Provide assistance, as required, with day-to-day activities
- Two to three years of relevant work experience in a technical sales/rental computerized environment
- Team player with strong organizational, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of electricity and/or mechanics
- Ability to read blue prints
- Must be customer focused, possess listening skills, and have the ability to prioritize and plan
- Technical diploma (mechanic, electric, mines, etc.) or engineering graduate
- Certified Green Belt is an asset