Position: Outside Sales Representative - Dewatering Rentals Specialist
Location: 427 & Albion area
Compensation: Competitive base with benefits and company paid pension
Our north Etobicoke client is part of an established global company that is well-known and well-respected for manufacturing and supplying top-of-the-line municipal and industrial water removal and purification equipment products.
We are currently seeking a Dewatering Rentals Specialist who will be reporting to the Sales Location Manager in Toronto. They will also be working closely with Sales Location employees and distributors.
Is your background mechanical engineering with some sales?
Are you a hands-on individual with a technical background?
Do you have the ability to recognize new projects for bidding?
Do you enjoy working with customers on job sites?
Is negotiation one of your passions?
Do you possess a valid driver’s license with a good abstract?
Your responsibilities include:
- Market and promote dewatering contracts and services to the construction and mining markets, municipal markets and consulting engineers
- Capture and grow market share in the dewatering rental sector by creating a successful sales and marketing approach
- Conduct sales activity related to the Rentals and Dewatering market
- Manage and develop the territory covering Ontario by identifying new customers, new project opportunities and maintaining key customer accounts
- Prepare detailed project proposals, closing of contracts and providing customer on-site support
- Work successfully with 2 or more sales locations to complete projects
- Participate in on-site installation supervision and conduct minor on-site troubleshooting work
- Value Based Lean Six Sigma (VBLSS) is an integral part of our Company culture. The incumbent will play an important role for the continuous improvement by using VBLSS tools and resources
Required Skills & Experience:
- Business or Technical Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of successful sales experience in a similar rental or dewatering and technical environment
- 3 years of experience in troubleshooting and customer service is required
- 3 years of experience preparing quotations and presenting proposals
- Leadership competencies: customer focus, collaboration and teamwork, prioritization and planning, results orientation, self-development, will, influence and effective communication
If you feel that you are a qualified candidate, please send your resume quoting job # 36136.