Pay up to $45/hr.
6 month contract with a high potential to extend
Our client, a municipal service provider, is seeking A Facilities/Contract Administrator for a long term contract. The Facilities /Contract Administrator will be responsible for the contract administration services for various renovation projects. Are you looking for a challenging position? Are you goal and detail oriented? Do you have previous experience in managing facility contracts and projects? This may be role you have been looking for!
Summary of Role:
This position reports into the Facilities Management team, and will be responsible for:
- Supervising and evaluating all facility services in relation to negotiated service agreements, standards and client service agreements.
- Monitoring current service levels and recommending changes as required.
- Directing and supervising the planning and design process for all facility projects, including construction of new facilities and/or renovations of existing facilities
- Preparing costs estimates and managing project budgets.
- Preparing, monitoring and controlling all project schedules.
- Preparing project status reports, forecasting work, budgets, calculating potential risks, and overseeing schedules.
The ideal candidate will have specific knowledge or a Background in the following areas:
- Negotiation skills.
- Design development skills.
- Project planning, coordination & scheduling.
- Budget management.
- Procurement process.
- Construction projects, facility renovations and related building alterations
- Computer system (Autocad, MS Project, MS Word & Outlook)
- Building operations.
- SAP and LEED (an asset).
Additional Necessary experience and requirement:
- Must have a Diploma/Degree in Architecture, Engineering (Civil/Mechanical), Project Manager (construction), or equivalent required.
- More than 5 years experience as a Project/construction management. Project Coordination role will be considered dependent on industry exposure & skill set.
- Good communications (written & oral) required.
- Ability to work in a multi-task fast paced environment
- Can work under the pressure of deadlines
- Coordinates and schedules projects to ensure resources are available.
- Manages all consultant teams
- Monitors and controls construction to ensure compliance to schedules and budget.
- Monitor and control all changes to design and construction.
- Ensure work completed by consultants and contractors is executed in accordance with relevant legislation and approved project drawings and specifications
- Prepares procurement documents (scope of work) to services required for each project ie consulting construction etc.
- Communicated with project stakeholders
- Monitors and controls budgets with respect to approved projects.
- Monitors and controls all changes to projects to ensure compliance with project scope.
- Identify potential risks, and determine best course of action.
- Monitor and controls risks.
- Provides guidance and advice to stakeholder for best course of action i.e. accept, avoid or mitigate.
- Provides guidance, advice and monitors all project requirements with external consultant groups i.e. architects, engineers, contractors and suppliers etc.
- Manages end user expectations with respect to final product.
- Advise and provides guidance to stakeholders with respect to risks, goals and objectives, and outcomes of a project.
- Coordinate all documents and correspondence from consultants, building inspectors
- Secures regulatory approvals as required by government agencies to enable projects to proceed i.e. site plan approvals, re-zoning, Committee of Adjustment applications, permits, LEED etc.
- Experience in municipal or government services is considered an asset.
Indeed - 18 months ago
The Bagg Group is a leading Canadian-owned and operated staffing and resources firm in the Greater Toronto area founded in 1971, and...