The Art Institute of Vancouver Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Terrible management and company culture
Student services (Former Employee) –  Renfrew26 June 2017
Stay away! This college has a toxic working environment, horrible company culture and no job security. Employees are poorly treated by management and don't receive respect for the hard work they put in.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management and company culture
Great people
Student Support & Disability Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 January 2014
This job included a lot of scope and variety, allowing interactions with students, faculty, staff from various departments and community resource agents. This was the first time I was exposed to the needs and learning opportunities of students with various disabilities so the learning curve was steep to start. However, the students were patient and my up-line support team was understanding and helpful. There are two parts I think I enjoyed most in my last position: 1) making connections with students and the community to ensure that everyone was well informed of their resources to address their health and wellness needs, and 2) educating our staff and faculty about what to expect in handling the needs of our students with various disabilities.
Fantastic crew
"The Condamned" Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 October 2012
With the 1st AD as one of my teachers at the time it was really interesting to watch him at work. They got all film and special effects students to work on set to gain hands on experience and it was so helpful to be a part of it.