The AIM Group

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun Workplace
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 13, 2013
Process weekly payroll
Initiate e-mails, and outbound collection calls to enforce payment due dates
Receive and resolve all inbound customer A/R client calls.
Responsible for detailed accounts receivable data entry (verify, record, update or process customer, invoices, documents, payments, and records) in accordance with established policies, paperwork – more... and procedures.
Review, analyze, and prioritize monthly accounts receivable reports as required. Escalate any customer accounts as required.
Participate in related projects and meetings.
Other duties as required – less
Contracting company that has jobs with the government (contracting) and jobs stateside.
Maintenance Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 17, 2014
Decent company when you are in contract with them, but they are very slow to respond once the contract is up. They treated me ok, but I've heard different stories from people I worked overseas with. The money is good while you are overseas, but they forget about you when you return stateside. They have healthcare only for you and coverage for your family – more... is astronomical. – less
Multiple faceted experience
Personnel Coordinator (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXJune 13, 2014
Pros: trust
Cons: environmental issues that couldnt be helped.
This Company challenged me to prove I was a self starter, self motivator and able to work unsupervised.
productive
IT Helpdesk Support Contractor (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 13, 2013
•Sub-contractor - US Army Corps of Engineer. Supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.
•Installed, configured and maintained following network equipment – VoIP telephones, Digital senders, printers and cable TV Satellite equipment while maintaining the overall integrity with minimal down time.
•Worked with a variety of proprietary applications as well as – more... standard Microsoft products including Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP, Office 2000/2003, Exchange 5.5, Exchange 2003, CEFMS, RMS, Citrix, and SMS. Used Norton Ghost to maintain standard images for computers.
•Ran, terminated and tested CAT 5 UTP and Gigabit Fiber lines to connect various area offices.
•Provided desktop and laptop support for over 300 US Army Corps of Engineer personnel throughout Iraq. – less
great job until
Civil Hand (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 8, 2013
job was great until they ran out of work sites was getting done but from tower guys rushing had to keep returning to fix previous jobs therefore getting the company kicked out of market.
Company is unorganized
Operator (Current Employee), AfghantisanOctober 31, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: not a career
Company is unorganized, great pay but not good management.
In search of a great career back home.
the aim group
DRIVER & ESCORT (Former Employee), afghanista . kandharMay 17, 2012
i was work for aim 2years . i was a purchasing manager in that company . after 2 years i took r&r and i was not able to come back that,s why i lost that job but overall the company was good .
lay down yard having a mini gym
TELESCOPIC CRANE OPERATOR/O.T.R. DRIVER (Former Employee), camp victory, slayer, baghdad IRAQApril 20, 2012
Pros: bonuses & incentives
Cons: party & accomodation
a typical day at work is exciting and full of thrill, ive learn a lot regarding safety. how to work fast safe. the management support all the necessary thing that we needed for the job, and also on our benifits. regarding my co workers is good and helpfull they cooperate on what task have been needed. the hardest part of the job is when we are leaving – more... from safe haven to one another with the convoys. the most enjoyable part of the job when we came back alive and safe coming from our mission. – less