The AIM Group Employee Review

View all The AIM Group reviews

lay down yard having a mini gym
TELESCOPIC CRANE OPERATOR/O.T.R. DRIVER (Former Employee) –  camp victory, slayer, baghdad IRAQ20 April 2012
a typical day at work is exciting and full of thrill, ive learn a lot regarding safety. how to work fast safe. the management support all the necessary thing that we needed for the job, and also on our benifits. regarding my co workers is good and helpfull they cooperate on what task have been needed. the hardest part of the job is when we are leaving from safe haven to one another with the convoys. the most enjoyable part of the job when we came back alive and safe coming from our mission.
Pros
bonuses & incentives
Cons
party & accomodation

Other The AIM Group Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 July 2013
Process weekly payroll
Initiate e-mails, and outbound collection calls to enforce payment due dates
Receive and resolve all inbound customer A/R client calls.
Responsible for detailed accounts receivable data entry (verify, record, update or process customer, invoices, documents, payments, and records) in accordance with established policies, paperwork and procedures.
Review, analyze, and prioritize monthly accounts receivable reports as required. Escalate any customer accounts as required.
Participate in related projects and meetings.
Other duties as required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The AIM Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3