Sales experience, upselling, out of the box thinker
The Customer Account Manager will focus on account penetration opportunities, perform sales activities, achieve assigned sales and profit objectives, and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ideally a minimum of five (5+) years’ experience in Foodservice, Restaurant Operations, or Customer Service.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Intranet.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels.
- Must be detail-oriented, a fast learner and have the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proven ability to maintain or improve customer relationships.
- A customer-focused approach, with a clear understanding of key selling concepts, principles, and applications.
- Provide support to customer base and Customer Account Specialists from centralized location.
- Focus on external customer interaction through outbound calls and telesales.
- Increase customer retention and improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Present new products, services, and ideas to increase sales and meet established objectives.
- Achieve territory sales goals, objectives, and profit plan through new accounts and continued account penetration.
- Attend and participate in informational seminars, learning based meetings and other sessions to advance knowledge of sales techniques, product specifications and department functions.
- Report on industry and market competition.
- Promote positive working relationships with all internal and external customers.
LOCATION: Mississauga - Hurontario & Derry Rd. & HWY 401
SALARY: Competitive salary
Indeed - 18 months ago