The Customer Account Manager will focus on account penetration opportunities, perform sales activities, achieve assigned sales and profit objectives, and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Completion of post secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or related field.
- A minimum of five (5+) years’ experience in Foodservice, Restaurant Operations, or Customer Service.
- Experience working in a Call Centre environment preferred.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Intranet.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels.
- Must be detail-oriented, a fast learner and have the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proven ability to maintain or improve customer relationships.
- A customer-focused approach, with a clear understanding of key selling concepts, principles, and applications.
- Provide support to customer base and Customer Account Specialists from centralized location.
- Focus on external customer interaction through outbound calls and telesales.
- Increase customer retention and improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Present new products, services, and ideas to increase sales and meet established objectives.
- Achieve territory sales goals, objectives, and profit plan through new accounts and continued account penetration.
- Perform research of product discounts, services, special offers, and company promotions.
- Maintain product information, merchandising materials, route lists and lead lists to enhance sales activities.
- Complete and up-date sales forms and call reports. Ensure a complete and timely flow of information.
- Sell excess/obsolete inventory items through special customer contracts and sales techniques.
- Attend and participate in informational seminars, learning based meetings and other sessions to advance knowledge of sales techniques, product specifications and department functions.
- Attend department sales meetings and participate in other activities as requested.
- Report on industry and market competition.
- Assist with reviewing inventory levels.
- Promote positive working relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Whether you are looking for work, or looking for qualified workers, The Agency Employment Services has the resources, skills and experience...