The Acquisition Group provides integrated HR and marketing consulting services to create significant business results for many of Canada’s leading organizations. Our consultants are pragmatic, organized problem solvers that provide insight from a variety of industries, to manage and be a catalyst for positive change in organizations.
What are we looking for? We are launching a Telus TV and Internet promo campaign in Calgary city. We are looking for upbeat Face-to-Face Sales Representatives that are able to maintain a sense of humor, a positive attitude and an effective communication style with customers and colleagues at all times. Successful candidates must demonstrate personal drive, commitment and positive energy.
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Respond to customers’ inquiries; research, resolve, and follow up on customer issues
- Assess customer needs and provide appropriate recommendations and solutions
- Maintain and update customer service database appropriately documenting all transactions and pertinent interactions
- Assist customers with placing orders and diligently follow up with customers regarding their existing and previous orders
- Quickly, pleasantly, and professionally work with customers to answer questions, de-escalate problems, and determine an agreeable resolution to a customer’s problem and follow through to ensure a level of service that presents an overwhelming positive customer service experience
- 19+ years old
- Possesses excellent communication, collaboration, customer service and superior interpersonal skills
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile, passionate start up
- Positive, can-do attitude and sense of humor are both absolutely required * Excellent documentation and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management & immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanour when faced with high demand, high volume workloads
- Solid comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and restate the issues the customer presents
- Ability to focus on and resolve customers’ issues without distraction
- Excellent composition skills - ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance and work a flexible work schedule during peak periods (may include evenings, weekends, and holidays)
If you think you got what it takes please send us your resume!
Indeed - 4 months ago
AMG offers a portfolio of services ranging from lending, souring, accounting services, syndications and lease/management services. We can fa...