The Acquisition Group, one of Western Canada largest and most successful marketing companies, has openings for dynamic individuals for the position of a Sales and Customer Service Representative.
Are you recent graduate searching for a unique job opportunity? Are you looking for a challenge that will provide you with hands-on sales and marketing experience? If so, we would like to speak to you. Apply today to become Sales and Customer Service Representative beginning late November 2012!
With us you will:
- Work with Fortune 500 clients like Rogers, Shaw, BC Children's hospital, Telus etc.
- Gain experience managing a team
- Receive in-depth and comprehensive training
- Build your resume and enhance your marketing expertise
- Work with great teams to motivate you throughout the duration of your program
- Receive a competitive compensation package which also includes a cell phone allowance and compensation per kilometer driven
Key responsibilities of a Sales and Customer Service Representative:
- Managing logistics and implementation of a marketing campaign
- Training, developing, and motivating a team in field
- Building client relationships to ensure client satisfaction
- Problem solving
- Reporting and analysis
- Administration of payroll and management of expenses
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Adaptability and creativity
- Previous experience as a field representative
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous reporting experience
- Solid working knowledge of Windows software
- Availability to work flexible hours (may include evenings and/or weekends to visit teams in field)
How to Apply:
- Apply now by reply to the link above.
- Deadline to apply: December 10th, 2012
- Subject line: KELOWNA
Fortress International Group, Inc. is engaged in consulting, planning, designing, building and maintaining facilities, such as data centers,...