The ALEA Group is a dynamic, innovative and exciting organization that provides qualified sales opportunities to our B2B clients. We relentlessly pursue new ideas and best practices in order to provide the highest quality output for our customers. Our intimate understanding of technology and fast-moving markets provides insight to small and established companies. Our employees are committed to excellent service and are driven to succeed both personally and professionally.
Bilingual Junior Sales Representative:
The role of the junior sales representative is to successfully identify and create new qualified sales opportunities through business to business calling.
- Outbound sales development
- Driving leads and building pipeline
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs
- Profiling the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for our Clients
- Collaborating with our clients on lead quality and conversion
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts
- “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials
- Inside sales/Customer service experience (less than 1 year of experience)
- B2B call centre experience is preferred
- Tech savvy - Knowledge of information technology systems and/or telecommunications highly desirable
- Highly developed skills in prospecting, probing, objection-handling, and closing
- Strong time-management, follow-up and organizational skills.
- Professional attitude and courteous telephone skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Express
- A competitive hourly rate
- Business to business hours: Mon-Fri 9-5
- Paid training, Benefits
- Generous incentive plans/quarterly recognition awards
- Opportunity for professional skills development and growth
Indeed - 11 months ago
The ALEA Group is a dynamic, innovative and exciting organization that provides qualified sales opportunities to our B2B clients. We...