Account Manager - Richmond Hill (General Toronto Area):
The ALEA Group has been in business for over 22 years and has successfully provided exceptional lead generation, strategic marketing advice and tactical support programs to a wide range of products and services on behalf of our clients. www.thealeagroup.com
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients, with a minimum of 3 years experience in account management and 1 year of contact centre experience (outbound preferred). The successful candidate will be responsible for defining the organizational structure of projects and for interfacing with clients and internal functional teams associated with project tasks. The individual must be able to manage key deliverables within the contract (statement of work) for each project. The ability to make decisions quickly and effectively on task changes is a key factor for success. Industry background and sales experience is an asset.
Primary responsibilities include:
- The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Identify, track, and manage project tasks, and resolve project issues.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate project risk.
- Proactively disseminate project information to all stakeholders and Project Sponsors through daily communications and formal project reviews with both client and internal management teams.
- Ensure that the overall project solution is of acceptable quality.
- Proactively manage project execution against the scope/statement of work.
- Define and collect metrics to give a sense for how the project is progressing and whether the deliverables produced are acceptable.
- Manage the overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget.
- 3 years of account management or other relevant experience
- Solid understanding of the call centre industry and B2B environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, resolve problems and present appropriate business solutions and recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to work independently and with a cross functional team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to resolve issues quickly, professionally and appropriately.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. MS Project is a plus.
- Experience working for/ with leading technology or telecom companies is a strong asset.
Thank you for your interest in The ALEA Group. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Indeed - 10 months ago