COMPENSATION: Salary and Benefits (Relocation Assistance Available)
- Perform circuit design relating to various systems for 5V dc electronics to 1000 V ac 3 Phase Motor Control.
- Create electrical schematics, panel assemblies, circuits, and BOMs for production and manual purposes.
- Debug and commission control systems at integration stage and at customer site during installation.
- Working with the Purchasing group, research, and propose beat best electrical components and circuits specific to customer’s applications / requirements.
- Develop radio remote control and wireless video interface systems appropriate for harsh environments (i.e. Underground mining environment).
- Work with members of different engineering disciplines within the engineering Department and associated departments to continuously improve methods of integrating technology.
- Demonstrate Safety by complying with all company and government safety rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Design and develop machine electrical control systems for heavy mobile equipment while working within customer specifications, CSA Standards and Provincial Regulations.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Professional Engineering Designation is an asset.
- Seven (7) or more years’ experience in the design and/or manufacturing of heavy mobile equipment.
- Experience with instrumentation and testing equipment is an asset.
- Experience with automation / industrial machinery and vehicle control systems is an asset.
- Proficiency with computers, specifically MS Office Suite and AutoCAD. SolidWorks experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of current safety and electrical standards such as OSHA and Canadian Electrical Code.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and have a proven ability to communicate effectively with customer and co-workers
Indeed - 22 months ago
The AIM Group established in 1988 has grown to a global network of companies providing staffing solutions. These companies provide a diverse...