LENGTH: One year contract
- Responsible for the design and execution for a set of advanced automotive components.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking costs for their components.
- Responsible for identifying deficiencies within the design, developing plans for correcting those deficiencies and implementing the approved solutions within the required time lines to support the vehicle development.
- Required to interface with management, suppliers and the assembly plant for the vehicles for which their components are utilized.
- Required to complete UG studies and or designs related to part design and packaging, and prepare required paperwork to document and implement required engineering changes.
- Interfacing with suppliers related to their assigned components, hosting product development team meetings and will be interfacing with the assembly plant as they work through part design development.
- Attend various product development meetings.
- Responsible for supporting any build events
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree is required.
- Minimum of 1 year previous Automotive Engineering Experience is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of in depth UGNX 3D modeling experience is required including experience with Class A Surface Modeling.
- Experience with Injection Molded and Blow Molded Automotive Components preferred.
- Ability to root cause and solve design issues and implement solutions.
- Experience with Lotus Notes.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multitask diverse tasks concurrently.
Indeed - 21 months ago
The AIM Group established in 1988 has grown to a global network of companies providing staffing solutions. These companies provide a diverse...