Company: Thalmic Labs
Job Title: Social Media & Customer Relations Specialist
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Start Date: Immediately
Company Overview: Thalmic Labs is a hardware start-up company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction. We’re looking for reliable and adaptable people who can function in a fast-paced and quickly changing work environment.
Job Description: We’re looking for someone with exceptional communication skills. If you love social media and are constantly getting compliments on your impeccable written word, we want you! We’re seeking a super dedicated and hard-working Social Media and Customer Relations Specialist to execute social media plans, handle all customer contact, and support the marketing team as necessary.
- Manage all contact inquiries through Thalmic email (and future channels) with exceptional customer service, in accordance with communications guidelines
- Work closely with Marketing Director to develop and execute content calendar to promote MYO and Thalmic Labs through social media
- Coordinate general digital marketing programs, with a strong focus on managing and maintaining social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, future blog, etc.) and key initiatives under direction of Marketing Director
- Execute daily activities on all social media accounts, including responding promptly to user posts/messages and posting regular content in line with brand
- Collect and analyze social media data and prepare reports
- Develop ideas for greater outreach into online communities and specific target markets
- Assist in planning and attending events as required
- Other duties as required
- 1-2 years work experience, preferably in social media or customer support role
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and easily adaptable to change, with ability to take direction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of social media - considers self an influencer
- Social monitoring and analysis tool experience a plus
- Passionate about social media, customer service, digital media, and the future of technology
The successful candidate must be a strong communicator who is prepared to take on this forward-facing role as the voice of Thalmic Labs. We work hard, but love to have a good time while doing it. If all this sounds interesting to you, we welcome you to apply!
How to apply:
Please quote “Social Media Customer Service Specialist” in the subject line when you submit your cover letter and resume.
Indeed - 16 months ago