Thales Employee Review

Human Resources Executive
Human Resources Executive (Former Employee) –  FRANCE30 June 2014
I am a Human Resources Executive and I successfully completed a Human Resources Master degree at the Paris Human Resources Superior School (SUP des RH). Moreover, I also graduated an expertise on strategy and Human Resources development.
I started my Human Resources career in September 2010 at THALES (aeronautic industry) as a Human Resources Assistant during my bachelor’s apprenticeship. I worked two days per week at the company and I was three days per week at school. I was mainly in charge of the trainee’s recruitment and the relation’s development with schools. I also helped and advised the Human Resources team on different topics they needed (strategic workforce planning, training plan, payroll, disability). In September 2011, I obtained my Human Resources Bachelor degree.
Next, in September 2011, I became a Human Resources Administrator. Still in apprenticeship, I worked four days per week at the company and I was only on Friday at school. I recruited trainees, apprentices and temporary workers. I wrote the employment, disability and quality of life at work report every three months and I put actions in place to update the disabled access and the well-being at work. I also worked on different employment topics. In September 2013, I graduated my Human Resources Master degree with an expertise in strategy and Human Resources development.
Moreover, from September 2013 to December 2013, I worked as a Human Resources Executive. I focused on the salary and qualification analysis. I also led a project on absenteeism study.
During this three-year experience, I confirmed my
  more... Human Resources skills and I developed my ability to work in highly competitive environments with a lot of different people. I am well-organized and hard-working so you will count on my adaptability to do the strategic task you entrust me.
I arrived in Brisbane on April 2014 because I followed my husband who had an international mobility here. Currently, I am looking for a HR job to become more confident in English and discover the Human Resources environment in Australia. To conclude, my long-term career plan is to become a Human Resources Manager and drive a team to a great success. Finally, I am extremely motivated to join Australian’s workforce in order to offer my experience and knowledge.

Other Thales Employee Reviews

distribution was the only place that pass 13 consecutive years with no comment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 September 2017
It use to be fun and exiting to work for A prestigious company like Thales .Unfortunately the France own and control and the frequent change of management created a chaos. and no stability with clear focus
Pros
5 weeks vacation
Cons
multitasking daily
Overall a decent company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 August 2017
Good place to work, learn and develop your skills if you are hardworking and ready to work for long hours, working weekends then this is just the right place to be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thales. Our community is ready to answer.

Thales Reviews by Location