Thai Express

Thai Express Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive yet calming workplace
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 22, 2014
Pros: great environment and location
Cons: nothing
Typical day at work was that my fellow co workers and i were always working and doing something. We never stood around and lazied about. There was always something to do which made the day go by faster. The location of thai express was very convenient for all the business men and women to grab a bite to eat. The managers of the workplace were very out – more... spoken and always had something positive to say about the co workers and in general. They always gave constructive criticism when needed and expressed it in a down to earth positive manner. – less
bad supervisor at Southgate store
Cashier (Former Employee), southgate in EdmontonMay 26, 2014
I has never seen such a bad-temper supervisor. She didn't pay me as what she said and paid less hour than the length I'm working.
Decent fast food job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 30, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: confined workspace
This job can be fun if you're working with the right people, and if you enjoy the fast food version of Thai food.
Fun workplace with food testing
Project Manager/Marketing/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 30, 2014
Pros: meeting new franchisees
Cons: long hours
A typical day is responding to customer's feedback, franchisee's messages and supervisor's requests, Assisting project coordinator in construction and paperwork in preparation for store openings and Assisting marketing creative with marketing tools for store openings, Coordinate and finalize scheduled installations, and finalize expenses.

I learnt – more... to prioritize a list-to-do everyday and to utilize my time in the most sufficient way. I believe follow-ups are very important to all customer, franchisee, and management as it unifies us as team and as a franchise. A task/job is not complete is there is no follow-up.

I enjoy working with a dedicated team with the same goal to be a success. – less
Really busy boring day
Line cook (Former Employee), Bayshore mallJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: bad manager which eventually made me pay for my food.
To be honest i hated it. It was in the food court there were alot of people, alot of pressure. Everyday i'd come and barely talk to anyone and just stand as a line cook and repeat the same process over and over again and standing there with the intense heat made it hard. I learnt the value of time, and that i have to fast. the manager wasn't really – more... good. In fact no one liked her. She was described as the mean stingy one who would always find something to pick on, and most of the staff didn't speak proper English so it was hard to communicate or even talk as friends without it being awkward. Hardest part is handling the cash register sometimes when a needy customer comes and tells me he needs this but not that but this etc...
Most enjoyable part was probably cooking when there aren't alot of customers/pressure. – less
New experiences
Cashier, Food Prep (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 16, 2014
Great way to meet new people and learn different things, about cooking techniques and cultures.
all staff was friendly
Part time Cashier/ Food Prep (Former Employee), Stoney Creek, ONAugust 25, 2013
Pros: met alot of new people
Cons: no hours given
I got no hours at this fast food restaurant so I quit, management was really nice, got experience making Thai food, my co-workers were caring and friendly
very busy and fun place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: very long hours.
thai express was a very busy and f un place to work the staff was very friendly almost like a little family the most enjoyable part of this job was meeting different people everyday.
Fun
Waitressing part-time (Former Employee), CroydonApril 2, 2014
Pros: free dinner
Cons: short hours
in this restaurant we have a lot of typical customer sometimes but we manage to please customer in no time but I'm also not so keen with the owner. Work here I have a lot of experience and fun.
Hostess/Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee), Scarborough, MENovember 4, 2012
The work load was nothing challenging but the interaction with other colleagues were not applicable