TGO Consulting Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great place to learn
Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON12 April 2015
A typical day consists of addressing the daily assigned tasks and managing the commitments to the clients. TGO is a consulting company which has various projects always on the go and a wide range of clients on assurance plans for daily support tasks.

Projects are handled by project managers who work together to co-ordinate schedules with clients and consultants for all aspects of the business.

Co-workers are friendly and knowledgeable. They are willing and able to dispense knowledge and point you in the right direction when approached.

The hardest part is being able to switch between issues at a moments notice.

The most enjoyable part is the variety of the issues that come through and the varied business processes that are addressed.
On the Job learning
Developer, Certified CRM Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON15 May 2014
I was involved heavily in the CRM /.NET development and integration projects. I was also handling support calls for change requests and bug fixes.

I got my CRM certifications while working here, since my projects involved using the application extensively.

I was appreciated by my clients for providing on-time and satisfactory results.
Pros
Certifications
Cons
Long Commute

4.3