TGI FRIDAYS

TGI FRIDAYS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place to work in.
Bartender (Current Employee), Bayonne, NJJuly 16, 2014
Working for TGIFridays has been fun. As a bartender you meet a lot of people which keeps the job fun.
Good for those looking to advance in restaurant management
Server / Trainer (Former Employee), Willow Grove, PAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: minimal tuition reimbursement
Cons: safety is not utmost concern
Just another serving job for most. Helpful to those looking to break into restaurant management.
its relay friday
Line cook (Current Employee), dubaiJuly 12, 2014
Pros: no meal
Fridays basically a casual dining where i learn spicily team work
management having open door policy beneficial for workers.
Server (Former Employee), Greenbelt, MDJuly 11, 2014
Pros: breaks and food
Cons: n/a
I loved my boss and coworker
Best job i had yet.
I learned how to use better communication skills like speaking up
i hate my job
Line Coach (Current Employee), Amherst, NYJuly 11, 2014
Pros: when i got to leave, some ataff members
Cons: my entire shift, health care, managment
Lazy managers that don't communicate or follow laws and safety guidelines. Refuse to schedule proper staff and hire new staff members when needed. Cant order food and materials properly. Good employees get told they don't do enough and have poor attitudes while the unreliable and lazy staff don't have any consequences.
Great for college students.
EXPEDITER/WAITRESS (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAJuly 10, 2014
Pretty fast paced, easy going environment. Shifts range from 2 - 10 hours a day depending on the schedule and seasons. Great customer service experience for anyone starting in the service industry. The late hours every night would be the hardest part of the job for the full time college student along with the inconsistency of income, no gratuity, and – more... no benefits. – less
My Experience
Hostess (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNJuly 10, 2014
Pros: mangament and co workers, business
Cons: short working hours
Really enjoy working with the company and the employees and managers are amazing. I would most defiantly recommend this job to friends and family.
Fast paced environment
Server (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 9, 2014
This restaurant was fast paced. I served food and drinks. I learned how to work in teams to help the restaurant run smoothly.
Good Costumer servies
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Newington, CTJuly 8, 2014
Pros: discounts on the food
Cons: short break time
When I worked at TGI Fridays was very fun I will learn something new each day they had me training in every station of the prep work. I will learn how to cook good and at a fast speed and make sure everything is done on time the hardest part of this job was on Fridays night because the kitchen will be very messy n my ocd will drive me crazy.
fast and fun environment
SERVER (Former Employee), killeen, TexasJuly 8, 2014
Great place, variety of people, and variety of a menu. You get to express your different types of personalities, with your hair, piercings, and tattoos.
Fun and busy atmosphere
Head Bartender (Current Employee), Maplewood, MNJuly 8, 2014
Pros: wrote the schedule, assisted in training and development
Cons: difficult to maintain a healthy work/life relationship due to late night hours.
I enjoy my job as a bartender, but as a mother I feel it is time for me to work towards the goal of acheiving a day time job. One of the things I will miss most in this industry will be the people. From coworkers to regulars, you never know what your night will bring. I enjoyed being challenged during busy shifts and also by writing our schedule and – more... helping manage time off requests. – less
Fun atmosphere
Bartender (Current Employee), Bronx, NYJuly 7, 2014
Great place.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
um.. mixed feelings
Manager (Former Employee), GAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: buildings are old and in need of massive maintenance.
It's hard for me to write this because corporate environment is not exactly a great fit for me. If you are a beginning manager it's a great place to work because all the systems and procedures are clearly made. If you are creative and enjoy change and want your input to be valued it will be a waste of time. I find managers who are experienced at other – more... concepts find it tremendously frustrating to move the needle forward in any way. Those who don't know any better will be blissfully happy. The hardest part of the job is cleaning up others mess. It's not unusual for you to be left with a restaurant in disrepair in one way or another. Previous management on many occasions have delayed necessary repairs, hiring, or maintenance. If you have high standards and want to fix these issues, you should prepare to not make bonus as your reward. – less
Server (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 3, 2014
i learn great customer service with a very diverse clientele. the most enjoyable part of the job was the taste testing.
Fun and Productive
Shiftlead Server (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 1, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule works with my school and outside life.
Cons: people didn't tip and 2.13 was the base pay.
Most enjoyable job I've ever had. I loved the atmosphere, my coworkers, managers, even my regular customers all made sure we each had a great day at work.
Loved, loved, loved this job...
Broil Cook/Coach (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 1, 2014
Pros: fun co-workers and managers...
Cons: hot in the kitchen..
I loved working here at TGI Fridays! I was injured in August 2013 and could not return to the restaurant industry so now I am in school for a Medical Secretary program so I can be retrained into a new rewarding career.
Great Environment
Server/Shift Leader (Former Employee), Enfield, CTJuly 1, 2014
Pros: constant hours
Cons: never having set out times
The management and co-workers were all wonderful at Fridays. Every shift i would check my section and my station, stock and clean them both and ensure customer satisfaction.
Fun workplace
Bartender/ Waiter (Former Employee), Kuala Lumpur, M14June 29, 2014
I loved bartending.
Getting to know people.
Servicing the community
corporate
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 27, 2014
Typical corporate restaurant to work for. Great place to learn and understand the environment.
good company to work for
wegmans (Former Employee), perinton, nyJune 26, 2014
management changes quickly so it is hard to get to know all of them, co-workers are always being hired, hours are not always consistent

About TGI FRIDAYS

Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the – Read more