TGI FRIDAYS

TGI FRIDAYS Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fast paced fun environment
Server/Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good pay, fast paced
Cons: not enough advancement for non relocateable employees
I worked at TGI Fridays as a server and an operations manager. I loved my job here and only left because I was not able to progress into a salary position, even though I was promised one. I might still go back in the future.
Very structured
General Manager (Former Employee), Bloomingdale, IlNovember 24, 2014
Everyday brought a different challenge. Had to keep up with all the changes that were being made
If you don't mind the hours it's great
Bartender (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 21, 2014
Pros: half off meals
Cons: late night hours and holidays
The hours here kind of suck but extremely flexible! The staff is like family but the benefits are expensive/non-existent. This is a really easy place to work with little to no pressure and the management team at my location was awesome they were very interested in making people managers.
Productive and Fast Paced Environment
Bartender/Server (Current Employee), Amherst, NHNovember 19, 2014
Pros: great teamwork
Cons: no benefits
Great Company to work for. Excellent Management. Fast Paced Environment
In need of change
Trainer, Bartender, Server, Host (Former Employee), Joliet, ILNovember 18, 2014
Pros: cash in hand
Cons: odd hours
Its good to have cash in hand and I meet many cool people. I have come to a conclusion that I am in need of a change, don't know what to just a change.
funr work place
Kitchen Porter (Current Employee), Enfield, ENGNovember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunchs doesnt exist and i do 8 hours per day
Cons: long hours
I start to work and the first thing that I do is to make shoer that in all areas its working everything alright! that the washing machine is working perfectly! helping the people and assist hims that all staff is in the line to be served to the client! the hardest part of the job is that its too busy and sometimes the people doesnt respect the fact – more... that some of themes are with hungry because they stay without eat between 4 a 8 hours a day! the most things that I enjoyed the part of the job its just because the staff its cool and everybary is happy! – less
good work team
(kitchen staff) Food prep, chef, dish clean (Current Employee), liverpoolNovember 16, 2014
team are great to work with all great and out going management
Productive and Friendly workplace
Waiter (Former Employee), SpainNovember 15, 2014
• Perform cleaning duties servicing all areas
• Specialised in clean & sanitize kitchen and bar
• Practice and ensure safety and sanitation standards at all times
• Committed and focused hardworking professional
• Strong organisational skills, willingness to learn and to follow procedures
• Adapt to new environments, enjoy team work
• Able to multi-task – more... working well under pressure in fast paced environments
• Reliable, attention to detail, highly motivated, energetic and friendly – less
Read earlier summary
Director of Operations (Current Employee), Charlotte/ConcordNovember 13, 2014
Read earlier review of my job experience with TGI Friday's. I still enjoy working with all the people I work for and with.
Fun great busy busisness to work at
Waitress (Former Employee), pensacola floridaNovember 13, 2014
Pros: discount on lunches, and great people to work with
Cons: insurance
It definitely was a great experience working for the company.
my first job it was ok
Dishwasher/plate nacho (Former Employee), Walker, MINovember 11, 2014
a typical day for me would be clocking in getting ready for the pile of dishes i had waiting for me then i would wash and catch dishes stock them and make sure all floors was clean and make sure the trash is out. i learned that i love to be busy i love to keep moving the moment i stop i easily get bored. the management was cool but not very understanding. – more... my co-workers were very nice i liked them all we all worked well together.the hardest part of the job was really when i got slammed and i was back doing everything myself. the enjoyable part was i could focus on whatever needed to be done and i maintained everything very well. – less
My co-workers
Waitress (Current Employee), London, ENGNovember 10, 2014
I work there two days a week, i enjoy working with my colleagues. We all have fun, it doesn't matter whether you're doing a double shift or not you don't realise that because of the fun going with you and the guests. Very peaceful restaurant and a nice place to work
Great Environment
Waitress (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 9, 2014
Great Environment. But once new management came everything thing changed. It became work and not a good job anymore. But i will always love the restaurant and the people that I have met there.
No appreciation for guests or employees
Dish washer (Current Employee), Roseville, caNovember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch(that the cooks complain about making you)
Cons: expected to not take the normal amount/duration of breaks
I've been working in the pit (dishwasher) for close to 6 months now and while being easily one of the most stressful jobs in the whole house I am bullied into not taking a break... I don't advise working here, you will only be another head doing the dirty work for them.
Fun, Busy,
Hostess/Waitress (Former Employee), Novi, MINovember 6, 2014
Pros: free dinner, half off of all food on menu
Cons: short breaks. or non at all.
Open doors for costumers, seating them down to a table with silverware and menus.

Serving Food, Taking Orders, Cleaning tables, Sweeping Floors.

I disliked when we got slow and there wasn't much to do.

I loved when i was busy there were people to serve and associate with.

My Co-Workers were wonderful, we had good times together always kept each – more... other in good spirits, Made work a enjoyable place to be. – less
fun work atmosphere
Server/Waiter (Former Employee), Surprise, AZNovember 5, 2014
Pros: discounted meals
Cons: no benefits
ran food, served great people, worked well with others, good multi tasking and great customer service skills
Fast paced fun place to work
Hostess (Former Employee), Milford, MANovember 4, 2014
Pros: employee discounts.
Cons: working through the negative turn it into positive
A typical day at TGIFridays is getting the restaurant prepared for the day and dealing with whatever the day may bring from cleaning, to preparing, providing customers assistance from positive to negative situations. Respect your hire Management of training. Assist your co-workers on an as needed basis. The hardest part of the job I believe to be the – more... busiest rush, but also dealing with it in the utmost professional way. The most enjoyable part for myself was interacting with customers and making sure their visit was pleasant. – less
Productive work place
Hostess (Current Employee), Atlanta AirportOctober 30, 2014
Some days are very slow.
The guest that come in are wonderful and a great place to see new faces everyday. Co-workers are helpful and everybody wears a smile. The best part of the job is to interact with different people every time you come to work.
Cool fun place to work
Server/Hostess (Former Employee), Washington, PAOctober 30, 2014
It was a great place to work, but the hours got cut and I wanted to make more money.
Fun but not much money
Hostess (Current Employee), Columbus, GAOctober 28, 2014
Nice place to work, but I don't make much money there and there isn't much job security.

About TGI FRIDAYS

Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the – Read more