TGI FRIDAYS

TGI FRIDAYS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
total fun place
Line cook (Former Employee), Kingston, JamaicaDecember 27, 2013
Pros: free drop at night
Cons: long hours
Learned cooking accurate to the given recipe, friendly Management,Gods gift coworkers, felt hard when leave early mornings like 3am mostly, most enjoyable part is when we get together.
productive and fun work experience in dealing with our guest
Food and beverages Server (Current Employee), Doha, QatarNovember 25, 2013
Pros: free meal
Cons: long hour
Each of the day are all the same,same routine but as a server I have to make my own ways and twist to enjoy the work..Making some jokes and trick to the guest.I learned how to be more professional at work in communicating with the guest and to our team members.I learned to be more engaged with our guest by giving them the excellent food and good service.I – more... don't have any problem in my work but the hardest part is when I'm receiving my salary I feel so sad because its to low compare the to the work I did.The most enjoyable part is when the management team were accomplished in every good job I did. – less
more fun
Waiter (Current Employee), jeddah saudi arabiaSeptember 4, 2013
Cons: no long hours
it was fun in Fridays it was great to wrk at Fridays good staff good team.
Good place to start out in the resturant industry
Bartender, Waiter (Former Employee), Norwell, MAMay 22, 2013
Pros: flexable schedule, (good for students)
Cons: no benefits
I was fresh out of high school when I started at this job. I learned alot because their training programs were very good.
Learned some, but wasted time
waitress (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNDecember 14, 2012
Pros: learned new skills
Cons: bad management
I loved the atmosphere at Fridays, but the management was terrible and they were not very understanding. I was able to build on my serving skills in my short time there. With my expertise in the restaurant business I feel that I could have advanced and flourished.
It is one of my Favorite job i have ever had!
Short Order Cook/ Expeditor (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 25, 2012
Pros: discounts on food, free coffee under ssp company stores and tips
Cons: salary is not enough.
It is really fun working in this restaurant! I love my the management too! I had a chance to deal with the customers while working. I was also offered by my manager to be a trainer in the kitchen for the company of SSP Canada! I have never had a problem in this job. And for the hardest part? Have to deal with the security of the airport, because the – more... restaurant is located inside the airport. – less
Fun, entertaining work environment
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Fairview Heights, ILApril 15, 2014
Coworkers build lasting bonds and management is really close with the staff. The hardest part of the job would be to continuously go above and beyond as selflessly as the entire staff.
Server
Server (Former Employee), Crestview Hills, KYApril 15, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, amazing management and co workers
Cons: no benefits, no breaks when needed
• Taking customer orders in a friendly and timely manner

• Entering accurate orders into a Point of Service computer to the kitchen team

• Understanding the menu and any nuances to help customers make quality decisions as well as upsell additional

items

• Expediting food kitchen to table
Great Company
Restaurant Service Manager (Former Employee), Amherst NHApril 15, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Cons: uncertain future
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide is a great company to work. A typical day would include opening procedures such as cash procedures, daily inventory, and production. The training program was excellent. However, it is important that everyone on your management team adhere to policies and procedures. This will determine the success of the restaurant.
Fun for the most part
Server (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 14, 2014
Pros: cash daily
Cons: not consistent in money.
The West End Store was very unstable as far as management. The staff is expected to have a high turn over but when its constant change in management, its hard to get steady. Other than the different managers every other month it was a cool place to work.
Build interpersonal skills with customers and co-workers
Hostess/Server (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILApril 10, 2014
As a hostess, it was my duty to greet customers and escort them to their seats. My duties included, answering phones, taking reservations, and seeing to my customer's needs.

My duties as a server included, knowing the menu, and giving detailed descriptions of menu items to patrons. I relayed orders to the kitchen, and ensured that every patron left – more... happy, and looking forward to a returned visit. – less
productive
Waitress (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing at all
I loved it there was nothing wrong i loved working there needed something better
Server (Current Employee), Brick, NjApril 9, 2014
I am a part-time server for this company. I have been with this company for many years and I truly believe this is a great company to work for.
great workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Springfield, VAApril 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch and managers
Cons: location
a typical day consist of dealing with needy guest. I learned that not all people are going to like your attitude, you must kill them with kindness. Managers were amazing, they were very caring and felt like family. Co workers were diverse yet great workers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with needy guest and always mean guest. The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was making people smile. – less
A bunch of crazy people at this job made it really fun to go in to work.
Assistant Manager and Kitchen Manager (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAApril 4, 2014
Pros: free food, had an allowance i could use for bringing family and friends in.
Cons: again long hours daily and weekly
Same as other Restuarant. The management staff really worked well together and employees really helped each other out. It was a great place to work
TGI Fridays is great
Hostess/Customer Service (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNApril 3, 2014
Pros: friendly faces
Cons: there are none
This company is amazing as well as co-workers and management! I loved it.
Friendly staffs
TRAINER/RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 3, 2014
Pros: new experience
Cons: no vacation
It was a daily routine experience. But whats good in that is I get to meet people all over the world. Being a trainer is like a teacher that all you ever want is your student to graduate. Smiling all the time is a must.
Fun workplace
Hostess/To Go (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 2, 2014
Pros: fun enviroment, and great teamwork
Cons: no breaks
I was responsible for greeting and seating the customers upon their arrival. Ensuring that they are happy with their setting arrangements, on extremely busy nights I managed the wait list and assisted with getting drinks and bussing tables. Also, I was the person responsible for taking and proccesing the To-Go orders.
Fun place to work, coworkers are crazy
Hostess (Current Employee), Murrells Inlet, SCMarch 28, 2014
Pros: great job security, fun at work, flexible schedules
Cons: only a 4$ off or 50% off of 7$ discount, favoritism
I love TGI Friday's. The only issues I have with them is that there is favoritism. One hostess will get overtime, the other two are struggling to maintain 20 hours a week. Ridiculous. Other than that, the atmosphere and security there is great.
Good Team Environment
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Springfield, OHMarch 28, 2014
I worked at Friday's for almost 10 years before the restaurant closed. I worked with a great group of people who became my friends over time. Glad I have moved forward but miss it some days.

1 2 3 4 5

About TGI FRIDAYS

Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the – Read more