TGI Friday's Restaurant

TGI Friday's Restaurant Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace, Different challenges everyday
flexible team member (Former Employee), SM Mal of Asia, Pasay City, PhilippinesJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: free meal, personalized tips, service charge
Cons: short hours of work, short breaktime
It is really fun working in this company. I was able to perform the task in a challenging way with motivation. I learned how to be the best of my personality, to be more responsible and to interact with foreigner. It is more fun when me and co-workers start on singing our composed birthday song to the celebrant. My co-workers are very helpful and share some ideas relating to work. The management is excellent and they really helped us learn more and relate their experiences. The hardest part of job is that you really need to grow and perform well in suggestive selling of foods and wines. If you can't do that the chances will be early end of contract. The most enjoyable part of the job and very rewarding is when customers were really appreciating your service by just saying "Thank You", others may give personalized tips.
Lively place to work and grow.
Line Cook (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCNovember 16, 2014
Pros: they have everything as for as benefits goes
Cons: i don't see any with exception of hours but that can be made up by learning other jobs.
Line/Grill Cook Set-up and Work lunch shift. Reset for dinner shift.
friday's it was fun atmosphere..the team member of friday's is very energetic,up beat,exited to go to at work.
Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: meal allowance
Cons: long hours
everyday in friday's is a process learning.ive learned more in friday's.once you entered in friday's u feel the fun atmosphere,friendly people,the team member and the management in fridays is very friendly and kind...the hardest part of the job is when you are new or trainee because u dont know what is all about in friday's.you need to start the basic,you need to know and memorize all the food and beverages because the strong knowledge is the one u need in friday's.the most enjoyable part of the job is im happy what i am doing,im happy with my co -workers.,im happy with my job..
Life at TGI fridays
Hostess (Former Employee), Southaven, MSJune 25, 2014
Pros: half lunch, meet great people
Cons: managers
I loved working there because of my co-workers. The managers were not nice, we all had to be on our toes when they came out the office because they pick and chose their favorites and the rest off us got picked on. As a hostess I did my job just right if we were busy we had a waiting list and when a table opened up and was cleaned we would sit the next people in line. The manager would always come up and yell about the list when there were no tables open.
Fun place to work
Cocktail Server/Shift Leader/Trainer/Server (Current Employee), Evansville, INNovember 1, 2012
The managers are try to be flexible with college students, making this a great place to work and finish college.
A fun and energetic atmosphere. Great co-workers.
Hostess and Server (Current Employee), Conway, ARMarch 1, 2012
A fun and energetic work place. High stress at times, but handled very well between everyone. There is a lot of teamwork and everybody helps each other. I loved it!
Fast paced
Waitress (Former Employee), penn stationDecember 22, 2011
Working in Fridays as a teenager and young adult was a great experience. I learned alot about hard work and responsibiilty.