Texcan is one of Canada’s largest electrical wire, cable and data communication distributors and has been in business for over 30 years. We supply solutions for automotive, power distribution, control, industrial automation, commercial, residential, premise wiring and networking applications. We are looking for a self-motivated and results-oriented Senior Office Administrator to join our team.
Responsible for providing reception support to the organization including receiving and greeting callers in person and on the telephone, as well as providing administrative support to various departments on an as needed basis. This position is based out of our Edmonton facility.
- Directing customer activity (such as, Inside sales activities / customer service quotes, order entry and expediting)
- Administering and processing required documentation for returns i.e. repairs and credits, shipping and receiving etc.
- Monitoring and reviewing daily sales activities and tracking branch activity by the month.
- Reviewing and troubleshooting problems with daily branch activities including sales, margin dollars, rebates, special pricing, returns, A/R and A/P, warehouse and inventory.
- Monitoring and maintaining offices systems and procedures (RMA procedure, Cash Sale Procedures, Guidelines for orders).
- Managing the administration of special pricing (rebates and time of order).
- Resolving day to day personnel issues where management decisions are required.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Previous experience with data entry.
- Experience with Microsoft outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter indicating the position you are applying for in the subject, or visit us online at sonepar.com.
Sonepar Canada thanks all applicants who apply however only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Sonepar is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes submissions from all candidates.