Our company is one of Canada’s largest electrical wire, cable and data communication distributors and has been in business for over 30 years. We supply solutions for automotive, power distribution, control, industrial automation, commercial, residential, premise wiring and networking applications.
We are a member of the Sonepar Group, the world’s largest privately-held electrical distributor. The Sonepar Group is present in more than 30 countries with approximately 2,100 locations and 30,000 employees.
We are currently looking for a Branch Administrator to join our team in the Delta location.
- Answering phones and filing.
- Process of RMA’s.
- Process reel returns and maintenance.
- Perform branch invoicing.
- Respond to customer service and inquiries.
- Assist sales department with quotes.
- Back-up for switchboard.
- Prepare promotional packages.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Other duties as required.
- One to three years of Administrative experience preferred.
- High School Diploma required, Post Secondary education preferred.
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills, ability to multitask and a keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed and a sense of team spirit
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume indicating Branch Administrator in the subject line.
Sonepar Canada thanks all applicants who apply however only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Sonepar Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes submissions from all candidates.