Teva Canada

Teva Canada Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Most productive and proven as a strongest leader in the company
Team Leader (AQPIC) (Current Employee), StouffvilleMarch 31, 2015
Pros: manager's recognition to give me chance to work as supervisor in-charge was the biggest yield for me
Cons: working in midnight, bunch of people to be trained, train supervisor as well while continue deliver same business expectation was the biggest challange
Situation got changed as business flows and had fell down with 6 operators step out from my team in short time and have had to run with smallest team with same pressure of work and same expectation across the rest of the shift.

Another challenge came up with new, fresh supervisor took charge of my shift where him self was totally fresh to the environment.

Addition to this, received fill up of manpower of new candidates, very fresh and beginner at the job roll

All of this I stand with my esteem experience, full of confidence and ability to handle any situation at any given time to comply within time frame.

* kill organizational skill, deep knowledge of production technology, process
* systematic staffing humor, prioritize demands excellent coordination power
* providing in-time training, broad view of scheduling to fulfill business demand,,

All above these factor make me succeed and proven myself as a strongest Team Leader with strongest team across the shifts.

where I was well supported by my manager and this is the reason he awarded me Person in charge in absence of supervisor where in other word I can say its supervisor-in-charge.

And at the end of the year 2014, as a result, I have received exceeding expectation rating for one more year from the company.

Round the year at every single day each moment was being challenging to deal with and which is very interesting part for me where i love to jump in any given challenge to show my ability
Good people, bad management
Shipper (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 3, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: bad management
Overall good company to work for but not for a long time. No opportunity for advancement. Management is eager to point out your short comings and good work is not rewarded. Benefits for the workers are being cut every year.
Stressful and unfair practices.
Assistant (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: subsidies your lunch day shift only.
Cons: too many to list
This company is still in the dark ages. Double Standards and a total lack of commitment to fix unfair practices. Employee jobs are graded i.e. entry level position is a grade 2...they would think nothing of having a grade 2 fill in for a grade 5 or 8 and not compensate them monetarily for their work. I took me five years to get them to review my job description. I was a grade 3 who wrote equipment set up guides, updated and generated SOPS, Equipment Manuals and Work instructions. Revised all their "Pet Training Project," materials as the training department (Grade 8) who had generate the training assessments generate a pile of documents that were full of errors and truly a pile of worthless paper. And still they refused to acknowledge my contribution to the position was above and beyond what they were paying for.
Seriously if you are looking for a great career this is not the company to join. They lose great talent on a constant basis. The talent they need to get rid of is still there making everyone's life extremely difficult.
Productive and a learning place
Operational Planner (Former Employee), MarkhamSeptember 16, 2014
An excellent company to work for. My entire supply chain learning and experience was gained here itself. Everyday was exciting and challenging in planning. The management and co-workers were awesome and some of the best people I came across in my life. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to work for Teva if they get an opportunity.
good working environment
Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
very good working environment,learned lots about pharmaceutical techniques and GMP regulation.
very good
Quality Control Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 3, 2014
After more than 16 years of wide-ranging experience in Quality Compliance, due to outsourcing, I am facing new challenges and seeking new opportunities.
I am self-motivated, highly analytical thinker and a good team player.
Consequently, as a data reviewer, not only had I had the opportunity to work closely with all the chemists but also with my manager.
I enjoyed working very much and the fact that I had a good professional rapport with everybody, the last day at Teva was, by far, the most difficult day of my career.
Working under pressure and facing aggressive deadlines was nothing compared to the farewell.
producing and distributing generic medicine in canada
AQPIC (Former Employee), 30 NOVO COURT,TORONTODecember 16, 2013
Multiple task ,overpresure work i made mistake - typical day
I learn audit,insection generic medicine.-my self
need training to make sure work with compliance- management
family feeling, team work but scare to report management
fear of laid off.-- coworkers
Too much presure on work- hardest part
Coworker relation -enjoyable part
Productive and fun workplace
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Stouffville, ONDecember 14, 2013
It is pleasure to work with Teva Canada with great team members in maintenance department.
I learn depth how medicine machines works.
workplace of my choice
Analytical Chemist (Current Employee), TorontoSeptember 8, 2013
GMP, LIMS, OH&S, MSDS, Very well respectable attitude of co-workers and management.
Excellent company to work for with high values and excellent work culture and good life
Testing of finished products, in process material (Former Employee), ScarboroughAugust 27, 2013
Pros: get-together with lunch and knowledge sharing
Cons: occasional only as the planning is meticulous
Work is made simple by providing all necessary inputs to carry out the job at hand. Next job is planned in advance to avoid any hassle for the next day. Learned to use effectively SOPs, T&Qs, Monographs and Test Methods, instruments such as pH meter, UV spectrophotometer, FTIR, and Dissolution apparatus. The management is keen on productivity coupled with individual development and spend enough time and resources to achieve these goals. All the co-workers are very helpful and see to it that the fellow worker is able to work with ease and comfort. The most difficult part is to find a fault with the system and that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Fun workplace with lots of learning
Site Engineer (Maintenance) (Former Employee), stouffville, ontarioAugust 5, 2013
My co-workers were very helpful into teaching about all the work
TEVA, the world's largest generic pharmaceutical company
Analytical Chemist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 5, 2012
Teva Canada Limited is the Canadian subsidiary of TEVA, the world's largest generic pharmaceutical company. Dynamic and fast-growing, Teva Canada is focused on its vision to be "Canada's Leader in Affordable Healthcare Solutions" through global advantage, product leadership, and customer commitment.
Fun workplace
Equipment cleaner (Current Employee), Stouffville, ONAugust 21, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Cons: can easily get extra hours
It's a busy work place with friendly environment so the time passes very fast. People gets to learn many new things. Moreover, management and co-workers are very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of this job this to staying up all night because its a night shift and enjoyable part is that we gets new tasks every day.
strong corporate environment that takes care of it's employees
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 29, 2012
Pharmaceutical company that offered flexible hours, working in teams in a GMP environment.
Overall enjoy the job but need to grow as a chemist
Process Operator (Former Employee), Markham,CanadaMay 5, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: night shift
Working in night shift.I learned formulation of generic drugs.Management is OK.Co-workers are helpful.
Hardest part of the job is night shift.The most enjoyable part is learning new things everyday.
recherche d'emploie
Superviseur de l'entrepôt (Former Employee), Mirabel QCFebruary 13, 2013
Superviseur d'entrepot quart de soir

J'ai participé a tout les quarts de travaille : jours,soir et nuit