Teva Canada

Teva Canada Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good working environment
Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
very good working environment,learned lots about pharmaceutical techniques and GMP regulation.
very good
Quality Control Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 3, 2014
After more than 16 years of wide-ranging experience in Quality Compliance, due to outsourcing, I am facing new challenges and seeking new opportunities.
I am self-motivated, highly analytical thinker and a good team player.
Consequently, as a data reviewer, not only had I had the opportunity to work closely with all the chemists but also with my manager.
I – more... enjoyed working very much and the fact that I had a good professional rapport with everybody, the last day at Teva was, by far, the most difficult day of my career.
Working under pressure and facing aggressive deadlines was nothing compared to the farewell. – less
producing and distributing generic medicine in canada
AQPIC (Former Employee), 30 NOVO COURT,TORONTODecember 16, 2013
Multiple task ,overpresure work i made mistake - typical day
I learn audit,insection generic medicine.-my self
need training to make sure work with compliance- management
family feeling, team work but scare to report management
fear of laid off.-- coworkers
Too much presure on work- hardest part
Coworker relation -enjoyable part
Productive and fun workplace
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Stouffville, ONDecember 14, 2013
It is pleasure to work with Teva Canada with great team members in maintenance department.
I learn depth how medicine machines works.
Excellent company to work for with high values and excellent work culture and good life
Testing of finished products, in process material (Former Employee), ScarboroughAugust 27, 2013
Pros: get-together with lunch and knowledge sharing
Cons: occasional only as the planning is meticulous
Work is made simple by providing all necessary inputs to carry out the job at hand. Next job is planned in advance to avoid any hassle for the next day. Learned to use effectively SOPs, T&Qs, Monographs and Test Methods, instruments such as pH meter, UV spectrophotometer, FTIR, and Dissolution apparatus. The management is keen on productivity coupled – more... with individual development and spend enough time and resources to achieve these goals. All the co-workers are very helpful and see to it that the fellow worker is able to work with ease and comfort. The most difficult part is to find a fault with the system and that is the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
Fun workplace with lots of learning
Site Engineer (Maintenance) (Former Employee), stouffville, ontarioAugust 5, 2013
My co-workers were very helpful into teaching about all the work
TEVA, the world's largest generic pharmaceutical company
Analytical Chemist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 5, 2012
Teva Canada Limited is the Canadian subsidiary of TEVA, the world's largest generic pharmaceutical company. Dynamic and fast-growing, Teva Canada is focused on its vision to be "Canada's Leader in Affordable Healthcare Solutions" through global advantage, product leadership, and customer commitment.
Fun workplace
Equipment cleaner (Current Employee), Stouffville, ONAugust 21, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Cons: can easily get extra hours
It's a busy work place with friendly environment so the time passes very fast. People gets to learn many new things. Moreover, management and co-workers are very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of this job this to staying up all night because its a night shift and enjoyable part is that we gets new tasks every day.
strong corporate environment that takes care of it's employees
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 29, 2012
Pharmaceutical company that offered flexible hours, working in teams in a GMP environment.
Overall enjoy the job but need to grow as a chemist
Process Operator (Former Employee), Markham,CanadaMay 5, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: night shift
Working in night shift.I learned formulation of generic drugs.Management is OK.Co-workers are helpful.
Hardest part of the job is night shift.The most enjoyable part is learning new things everyday.
workplace of my choice
Analytical Chemist (Current Employee), TorontoSeptember 8, 2013
GMP, LIMS, OH&S, MSDS, Very well respectable attitude of co-workers and management.
recherche d'emploie
Superviseur de l'entrepôt (Former Employee), Mirabel QCFebruary 13, 2013
Superviseur d'entrepot quart de soir

J'ai participé a tout les quarts de travaille : jours,soir et nuit