Teva Canada Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work!
Human Resources Coordinator - Intern Position (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 15, 2016
I loved working at Teva. Even though I was only there for 6.5 weeks on a field placement, I really got a great feel for how the company is run, and the company culture.

They are an amazing place to work and I will try my best to be hired back!
Pros
Cheap cafeteria, parking, amazing and welcoming company culture.
Cons
N/A
fun place to work and very helpful colleages
Setup Technician (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 25, 2016
I really enjoyed working at Teva Canada. I had learnt a lot from the workplace. All the employee are very friendly and helpful. company provides proper training and resource before you go on the floor for the work.
Pros
free cofee
Best company to work for
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 14, 2016
Best management.Best team. Nothing I found hard there.I have learned most of the stuff required for my job & more than the requirement.Very good culture. This place was like a family where everyone cares for each other.
TEVA Canada is going to a process of restructuring, i had enjoyed my 10 years and is time to move on.
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2016
Well actually, I am not working at TEVA anymore, You may have heard there have been quite a few changes in the industry, My company had a hard time keeping up with the competition and unfortunately had to make some staffing changes that impacted my role along with +100 others. You know, I really had a great 10 years with them and look at this as an opportunity to find a new challenge where I can leverage the experience I've gained
Customer Service
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJanuary 2, 2016
This company is one of the best company to work for once you'er educated...because of my ability to interact with people from different groups my work was very manageable, we had a good team in our department... working with the sales rep was great for me as I tried to help them as much as I was able to because they were the once out their working hard to bring the sales for this company I solve their problem as much as I can...and that brought me joy...
Pros
Education is very visible with this company
Cons
salaries should be review
Good company with good work environment.
Quality Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONApril 11, 2016
Good company with good work environment. Fun and learning experience with co-workers as well with management. Good company to work with.
Pharmaceutical Solid Doses Packaging within GMP area
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONSeptember 12, 2015
In process check and Quality operation reviewing the final quality of the end user pack by enjoying the team work, audit system and computerized oracle system
Pros
Field area jobs
Cons
Contract jobs
Fun Place to work, everyone is in a great mood.
PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 25, 2015
Had a great time working in the purchasing department, friendly staff that is always willing to help when you need it. It was a great learning experience.
very good
Quality Control Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 3, 2014
After more than 16 years of wide-ranging experience in Quality Compliance, due to outsourcing, I am facing new challenges and seeking new opportunities.
I am self-motivated, highly analytical thinker and a good team player.
Consequently, as a data reviewer, not only had I had the opportunity to work closely with all the chemists but also with my manager.
I enjoyed working very much and the fact that I had a good professional rapport with everybody, the last day at Teva was, by far, the most difficult day of my career.
Working under pressure and facing aggressive deadlines was nothing compared to the farewell.
Productive and a learning place
Operational Planner (Former Employee) –  MarkhamSeptember 16, 2014
An excellent company to work for. My entire supply chain learning and experience was gained here itself. Everyday was exciting and challenging in planning. The management and co-workers were awesome and some of the best people I came across in my life. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to work for Teva if they get an opportunity.
Good people, bad management
Shipper (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 3, 2015
Overall good company to work for but not for a long time. No opportunity for advancement. Management is eager to point out your short comings and good work is not rewarded. Benefits for the workers are being cut every year.
Pros
good people
Cons
bad management
producing and distributing generic medicine in canada
AQPIC (Former Employee) –  30 NOVO COURT,TORONTODecember 16, 2013
Multiple task ,overpresure work i made mistake - typical day
I learn audit,insection generic medicine.-my self
need training to make sure work with compliance- management
family feeling, team work but scare to report management
fear of laid off.-- coworkers
Too much presure on work- hardest part
Coworker relation -enjoyable part
Fun workplace
Equipment cleaner (Current Employee) –  Stouffville, ONAugust 21, 2012
It's a busy work place with friendly environment so the time passes very fast. People gets to learn many new things. Moreover, management and co-workers are very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of this job this to staying up all night because its a night shift and enjoyable part is that we gets new tasks every day.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
can easily get extra hours
TEVA, the world's largest generic pharmaceutical company
Analytical Chemist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 5, 2012
Teva Canada Limited is the Canadian subsidiary of TEVA, the world's largest generic pharmaceutical company. Dynamic and fast-growing, Teva Canada is focused on its vision to be "Canada's Leader in Affordable Healthcare Solutions" through global advantage, product leadership, and customer commitment.
Excellent company to work for with high values and excellent work culture and good life
Testing of finished products, in process material (Former Employee) –  ScarboroughAugust 27, 2013
Work is made simple by providing all necessary inputs to carry out the job at hand. Next job is planned in advance to avoid any hassle for the next day. Learned to use effectively SOPs, T&Qs, Monographs and Test Methods, instruments such as pH meter, UV spectrophotometer, FTIR, and Dissolution apparatus. The management is keen on productivity coupled with individual development and spend enough time and resources to achieve these goals. All the co-workers are very helpful and see to it that the fellow worker is able to work with ease and comfort. The most difficult part is to find a fault with the system and that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
get-together with lunch and knowledge sharing
Cons
occasional only as the planning is meticulous
Overall enjoy the job but need to grow as a chemist
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Markham,CanadaMay 5, 2012
Working in night shift.I learned formulation of generic drugs.Management is OK.Co-workers are helpful.
Hardest part of the job is night shift.The most enjoyable part is learning new things everyday.
benefits
Cons
night shift
Stressful and unfair practices.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONFebruary 14, 2015
This company is still in the dark ages. Double Standards and a total lack of commitment to fix unfair practices. Employee jobs are graded i.e. entry level position is a grade 2...they would think nothing of having a grade 2 fill in for a grade 5 or 8 and not compensate them monetarily for their work. I took me five years to get them to review my job description. I was a grade 3 who wrote equipment set up guides, updated and generated SOPS, Equipment Manuals and Work instructions. Revised all their "Pet Training Project," materials as the training department (Grade 8) who had generate the training assessments generate a pile of documents that were full of errors and truly a pile of worthless paper. And still they refused to acknowledge my contribution to the position was above and beyond what they were paying for.
Seriously if you are looking for a great career this is not the company to join. They lose great talent on a constant basis. The talent they need to get rid of is still there making everyone's life extremely difficult.
Pros
subsidies your lunch day shift only.
Cons
too many to list
Productive and fun workplace
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Stouffville, ONDecember 14, 2013
It is pleasure to work with Teva Canada with great team members in maintenance department.
I learn depth how medicine machines works.
strong corporate environment that takes care of it's employees
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONMay 29, 2012
Pharmaceutical company that offered flexible hours, working in teams in a GMP environment.
good working environment
Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
very good working environment,learned lots about pharmaceutical techniques and GMP regulation.