Teva Canada Employee Review

very good
Quality Control Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2014
After more than 16 years of wide-ranging experience in Quality Compliance, due to outsourcing, I am facing new challenges and seeking new opportunities.
I am self-motivated, highly analytical thinker and a good team player.
Consequently, as a data reviewer, not only had I had the opportunity to work closely with all the chemists but also with my manager.
I enjoyed working very much and the fact that I had a good professional rapport with everybody, the last day at Teva was, by far, the most difficult day of my career.
Working under pressure and facing aggressive deadlines was nothing compared to the farewell.

Other Teva Canada Employee Reviews

Good leader - bad atmosphere
Vice President of Corporate and Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON26 October 2017
Poor work environment - weak global leadership - internally focused - missing the mark with current external environment and customer needs. Has a very tough road over the next few years.
Good place to work, Oppertunity to learn more
Analytical Chemist III (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 July 2017
Oppertunity to learn more, Recent year there are more and more presure to work. Good benifit. free cofee. Working time is flexible. Multiculture working evirement