Tesla Motors is seeking someone with professional customer service experience and excellent oral and written communication skills, in addition to experience detailing and preparing cars for showroom quality and customer delivery. The role will entail prepping our vehicles for showroom display, customer delivery, and for promotional events as well as provide additional services to our clients through our Service Departments. These services will include installation of clear guard paint protection product. We need an individual who is reliable, possesses a passionate level of attention to detail, and who takes satisfaction in doing a great job!
If you are interested in contributing to an amazing customer experience, we want you to join our service team. The Service Porter is a key contributor in the Tesla experience!
- Wash, wax, and buff vehicles
- Detail and vacuum interior
- Clear Guard installation experience (a plus)
- Wheel repair (experience a plus)
- Window tinting (experience a plus)
- Dent repair (experience a plus)
- Deliver vehicles between production, service and sales operations
- Parts runner - expedite parts requirements as directed from Parts Operations
- Clean shop and Parts Operations
- Truck & Trailer service and maintenance
- Miscellaneous jobs as required
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurable
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer to tow vehicles
- High School diploma or equivalent or higher
- Waxing, buffing, and wet sanding experience. (Expert level and 3+ years experience preferred)
- Great work ethic & team player
- Ability to lift 50 - 60 pounds
Palo Alto, California-based, Tesla Motors uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art...