We are currently seeking an energetic Service Concierge to greet and provide directions or information to customers and to coordinate appointments in our Montreal Service Center.
· Answer multi-line phones, directing calls to appropriate staff, answering questions, and taking messages as needed.
· Provide effective and courteous service to all visitors and existing employees.
· Available to work on administrative activities and other management requests.
· Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold.
· Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
· Work closely with the Service team to ensure a great experience for employees and customers.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· An upbeat, energetic, positive, mature and professional attitude.
· The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while remaining courteous in person as well as on the phone.
· Show attention to detail and accuracy.
· Professional Appearance.
· Have the ability to work well under pressure and with a diverse range of personalities.
· Excellent communication and written skills.
· Retail automotive service experience, preferred
· Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office