Tesla Motors is looking for a Service Porter to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. We are seeking professional customer service experience and excellent oral and written communication skills. If you are interested in contributing to an amazing customer experience, we want you to join our service team. We are looking for self-motivated team players with a positive attitude! We seek individuals who value customer satisfaction. The Service Porter is a key contributor in the Tesla experience.
- Vehicle cleaning (wash and minor detailing)
- Deliver vehicles between production, service and sales operations
- Parts runner - expedite parts requirements as directed from Parts Operations
- Clean shop and Parts Operations
- Truck & Trailer service and maintenance
- Miscellaneous jobs as required
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Great work ethic & team player
- Ability to lift 50 - 60 pounds
Indeed - 17 months ago
Palo Alto, California-based, Tesla Motors uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art...