Tesco Employee Review

Productive, learned new challenges
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 March 2013
At Tesco for 6 years, working for 4 years in Accounts Payable and then was given an opportunity to move to another position as a Technical Writer. I learned to use Framemaker, Illustrator, Photoshop, as well as learning Sharepoint 2010, on my own.
The hardest part of my job as a Technical Writer was the self learning I had to do, however I enjoyed that at the same time because I love to learn and research, given the time.
I was the volunteer coordinator for Meals on Wheels with Tesco, handling the scheduling and paperwork for Tesco's corporate responsibility of volunteering.
Cons

Other Tesco Employee Reviews

good place to work
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ON11 September 2017
a typical day at work would be sitting behind a till and waiting for customers to check out and also walking around trying to see if you can help any customers with their choices.
Multicultural
Customer Service Officer - Sales/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Broadway, NS25 July 2017
In Tesco, you get to work with people from more than 200 countries in the world.
Support charities and support people in need.
I loved the part when we get to make our customers happy by smiling at them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tesco. Our community is ready to answer.