Tesco Employee Review

Friendly environment to work and mostly team work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Baldock Town, ENG21 February 2014
I like to start work at a place where co- workers commence their job enthusiastically. therefore it will encourage me to learn from others or pay attention in my work. I like to take a notice of my management of their request, to complete the job. I also Try to encourage my co-workers to play as a team.The hardest part of the job is to make sure that assignment is completed to highest standard without letting anybody down. Happily to say is that, we as a group or individual completed the job with great satisfaction.
Pros
I prefer to have light snacks for my lunch.
Cons
I dont like vey long hours, which it makes me tired and not being able to concentrate

Other Tesco Employee Reviews

good place to work
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ON11 September 2017
a typical day at work would be sitting behind a till and waiting for customers to check out and also walking around trying to see if you can help any customers with their choices.
Multicultural
Customer Service Officer - Sales/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Broadway, NS25 July 2017
In Tesco, you get to work with people from more than 200 countries in the world.
Support charities and support people in need.
I loved the part when we get to make our customers happy by smiling at them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tesco. Our community is ready to answer.