Tesco Employee Review

Friendly environment to work and mostly team work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Baldock Town, ENG21 February 2014
I like to start work at a place where co- workers commence their job enthusiastically. therefore it will encourage me to learn from others or pay attention in my work. I like to take a notice of my management of their request, to complete the job. I also Try to encourage my co-workers to play as a team.The hardest part of the job is to make sure that assignment is completed to highest standard without letting anybody down. Happily to say is that, we as a group or individual completed the job with great satisfaction.
Pros
I prefer to have light snacks for my lunch.
Cons
I dont like vey long hours, which it makes me tired and not being able to concentrate

Other Tesco Employee Reviews

fun place and gained a lot of experience
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton6 February 2018
friendly environment with amazing management employees beneficiary and on continuous training for better performance and safe environment with more employee benefits
Big Brand with big benefits
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Glasgow1 February 2018
I started as a cashier but got promoted as the supervisor. The best part was the management who recognize you for even a small thing you do. Appreciate you and reward you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tesco. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K