Tervita Employee Review

Good Company to work for
Lead Operator (Interim TRD Manager) (Current Employee) –  Central Alberta18 March 2014
Typical day is always busy, need to make management decisions all the time and to make sure one is doing the right thing.

Change happens daily, suck it up and deal with it.

I belive i have had good managemtn people above me and i like to belive i am a good manager also.

Co-workers are usually fun to be around, if not make a atmosphere that is.

Hardest part of the job is dealing with change, and adapting to dealing with everyone's problems.

Move enjoyable part of the job is when co-workers or my direct reports remind myself of how good of a job we/I have been doing. Makes you know that you/we are doing the right thing and making the busniess successful and other progression other people to be successful to reach there goals.

Other Tervita Employee Reviews

Environmental Remediation
Skilled Labourer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON21 September 2017
Clear residential ponds of silt and sand, to bring pond back to original grade. Prepare ponds for excavation by pumping out water. Prepare dump trucks for loading of slit. Clean up debris around pond.
Enjoyable company to work for
Regional Health and Safety Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB12 September 2017
My job required me to complete all safety requirements for our clients. My position was the regional safety advisor which made my self the only safety for Tervita for 13 sites.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tervita. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5