Terramera, Inc., is a Vancouver based biotechnology company developing sustainable pest control solutions as alternatives to traditional chemical pesticides. Our goal is to develop safe and effective bio-products, including bio-pesticides that are safer and more effective than conventional chemical pesticides. We are committed to providing safe and innovative products trusted to protect every person and family from the fear and threat of pests. Terramera is seeking to add a focused and passionate Analytical Chemist to their rapidly growing team in Vancouver.
- Perform a variety of analytical testing to support development and manufacturing of Terramera’s formulations and final products including stability studies
- Participate in development and qualification of the QC testing procedures
- Conduct characterization studies to evaluate impact of environmental conditions on quality of the products
- Review data and write summary reports
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc or MSc in chemistry or relevant area with over 5 years experience in area of analytical chemistry
- Excellent laboratory skills
- Operation of HPLC-DAD, LC-MS/MS, GC-FID, GC-MS/MS and UV-VIS spectrometer
- Experience in natural products, characterization on plant oils and/or pesticides is an asset
- Experience in purification of materials by extraction and/or chromatographic techniques
- Demonstrate initiative and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ideal candidate will be well organized, detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic, rapidly growing company with a team of highly successful professionals
- A friendly work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package including extended health, dental, and vision
This is a full-time position. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 6 months ago
International Composting Corporation
- 3 days ago
AXYS Analytical Services Ltd.
- 30+ days ago
Terramera, Inc. is a Vancouver based biotechnology company developing sustainable pest control solutions as alternatives to traditional...