Terrafirma Resources Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Terrafirma Resources is a young company with lots of potential.
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Eckville, AB5 February 2015
Terrafirma is a young company that is growing quickly in a tough field. With lots of competition, they have to be tight with their quotes which often has them scrambling for equipment and staff. This causes some disorganization and confusion as to what jobs are priority. With newer staff it is hard to keep things consistent. The owner isn't around much but he does have a good knowledge of what is going on. His right hand man is extremely busy and is doing the job the best that he can but, as the company is growing, he is often overwhelmed and has trouble delegating duties and staying organized.
I work 5 days a week from 7am to 5pm and often stay late or work over the weekend. I like that the job changes every day and I am learning lots about the pipeline industry. However, I feel that I am not being utilized to the best of my abilities. I could be a bigger help as far as organizing jobs, staff, etc. but as there is so much mechanical work needed, this is where they require me to be.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Distance to work from home

Want to know more about Terrafirma Resources?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Terrafirma Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Terrafirma Resources Reviews by Job Title