Our firm requires a Property Administrator to assist in the management of a small portfolio of residential and commercial retail property.
Hours: Permanant, Full-time. Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the President and Property Managers including sending and retrieving emails and faxes, receiving phone calls, taking messages, photocopying, retrieving and setting up files, preparing invoices, reports and memos, opening and sorting mail, etc.
- Creating, processing and tracking lease agreements, contracts and renewals.
- Liaising with property managers, accountants, operations staff, tenants, brokers and suppliers as required.
- Maintaining records, tenant files, lease and insurance documentation, obtaining missing information.
- Processing and approving purchase orders and invoices.
- Approving commercial and residential applicants for tenancy.
- Ensuring tenants adhere to proper rules and regulations.
- Processing and entering rent and receivables, following up on overdue accounts.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of preventative maintenance programs, and the scheduling of maintenance staff and contractors.
- Attend meetings, take minutes and circulate communications.
- Experience with property management and/or commercial leasing.
- Legal background is an asset.
- Ability to comprehend leases and/or contract law.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
- Self motivated, professional and flexible.
- Experience with Spectra is an asset.
- Adaptable and able to work with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
*Interested applicants can respond in confidence with resume, cover letter, and salary expectations.
No phone calls please.*