Position: Front Desk Agent / Concierge
Terms of Employment: Part time / Permanent.
Hours: Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8pm.
Salary: $14.00 ~ $14.50/hour
Duties Include but are not limited to:
Reception duties including answering the phone, greeting visitors and responding to inquiries.
Process all incoming tenant requests for maintenance or service and respond by providing information, creating work orders, problem solving, or escalating to the Management.
Assisting prospective tenants in viewing the rental units and applying for residency.
Move in and move out inspections.
In-house deliveries to the rental suites.
Performing regular maintenance checks to identify any malfunctioning equipment or safety hazards.
Minor clerical and tidying duties.
- Must have command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to type detailed reports and maintain accurate logs.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- No previous criminal record.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work alone, unsupervised.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and personal hygiene at all times.
- Good interpersonal skills.
*Interested applicants can respond in confidence by submitting their resume through indeed.com
Sorry, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.*