At terra20, we had a really simple idea – to make finding sustainable, eco-friendly products transparent and easy… and to make these products the standard, not the exception. Intrigued? Explore a better way with us at terra20.
Join a brand new retailer and make a difference in the look of our store! terra20 is currently seeking an In-Store Visual Merchandiser to support the visual aesthetic of the terra20 product in-store. Utilizing the Merchandising Principles and Planograms developed by the Merchandising Team, your focus will be to bring our products to life inside the store. Your flare and eye for design and presentation is key – cool, chic and clean presentation is critical to our store concept. If the prospect of this opportunity excites you, please apply now to learn more!
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and execute the change-ups of all COIs ( Center of Interest areas) within the store.
- Execute the planograms in-store.
- Update and maintain master planogram files based on changes and enhancements to store layout.
- Ensure that appropriate cross-departmental merchandising is in place to optimize highest average basket.
- Be conversant of weekly sales performance by department for areas that may require additional in-store visual support.
- Advise buyers of product concerns as disclosed by store associates and/or customers ( quality, price, out-of-stocks etc)
- Communicate apparel change-ups with planograms as well as digital image.
- Relay apparel department seasonally as directed by buyer.
- Working with the warehouse manager, ensure that out-of-season good are accounted for and shelved per the direction from the Merchandising Team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1 to 3 years Merchandising design and set-up experience
- An eye and flare for retail merchandising is required
- Extensive knowledge of planogram process
- Familiarity of visual merchandising concepts and general merchandising principles
- Courses in visual merchandising and/or interior design is desired
- Familiarity with RMS, Retail Management System, is considered an asset
- Ability to motivate others within a timeline and adherence to plan
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume and cover letter by email.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.