The mission of the Boyle Street Community Services is to build and provide community support for people with multiple barriers to community inclusion. Boyle Street Community Services has a vision of people growing healthier through involvement in strong, accepting, and respectful communities.
The Payroll and Accounts Payable Assistant will support the Deputy Director of Finance in carrying out Payroll administration, Benefits administration and Accounts Payable duties.
- Payroll –maintain employee record, generate semi-monthly payroll, administer direct deposit, distribute paycheques and deposit advices
- Assist with Accounts Payable through data entry in ACCPAC and generation of cheques
- Filling Payroll and Accounts Payable
- Produce Record of Employment
- Benefits Administration
- Work with Supervisors and address HR inquiries
- Support Deputy Director of Finance in miscellaneous accounting tasks
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance
- Degree or certification in Accounting/Book keeping
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite(Office, Excel, Outlook), ACCPAC,A/R,A/P.G/L, ADP People@Work and Pay@Work
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills- excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to serve the vulnerable population(inner-city, homeless, people in addiction)
Salary: $18.79 to $22.10 per hour
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Please email a covering letter and a resume before April 26, 2013
Boyle Street Community Services values diversity and welcomes applications from Aboriginal, New Canadian, visible minority, disabled and GLBTQ communities.
Indeed - 23 months ago