Terra Centre for Teen Parents is a dynamic community based organization that responds to the issues and challenges that young people face related to pregnancy and parenting.
Summary of Primary Functions:
- Provide a quality childcare experience for infants whose teen mothers are attending Braemar School
- Provide parenting information and support to teen mothers at Braemar School.
- Provide a positive role model of child-adult interactions
- Establish and maintain positive and effective team relationships
- Maintain confidentiality of client records and information
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Day Care Certification – CDS
- Current First Aid Child Care Certificate
- Police Security Clearance (CRIM)
- Child Welfare Record Check (CWIS)
Interested candidates, please respond by February 28, 2014
Please email your résumé and cover letter describing why the position is of interest to you.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted