Terex Employee Reviews

Worse Company Ever
Part Puller (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK17 March 2017
This place doesn't keep anyone more than 3 months if your lucky, the only way you get hired on fully is if you beg. If you are a female they sx harass you
Pros
you have job security for 3 months
Cons
Sexually Harassed, Bullied, Death Threats.
Mediocre company with its challenges
HR, Talent Development & Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westport, CT6 March 2017
Great company to kick start your career but would not recommend staying there longer than 1-2 years. Terex is a dying company with many challenges. Career paths are not defined and there is too much bureaucracy to get anything done.
Typical Blue Collar work, mangement are slave drivers
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY22 February 2017
The work is what you would expect and the hours rarely go over 40. The pay and benefits are decent and keep most people there. The mangement is terrible and corrupt. They look out for their own and the people doing the manual labor take the brunt of it. If you can take the work and not ever really having a say in anything or being able to defend yourself when you get in trouble, it's a good job.
Pros
Decent pay, Hour lunches, Good benefits
Cons
Terrible management
good place to work
Utility Truck Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, IN20 February 2017
they gave me an option to pick from a variety of jobs they gave me a lot of experience in skilled fields I would work here again if I could...........
A company for those who a good taste of corporate accounting
Junior Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westport, CT14 February 2017
Terex is a company with many subsidaries across the world. This allows any would be accountant to not only be exposed to doing accounting for a large company but also to experience the work required to create the provision for taxes both domestic and foreign.

The staff and managers at Terex are welcoming and helpful. They very much believe in the policy that if you are really having trouble with something, STOP, take a step back, look at the problem, write it down and bring it to a co-worker. Very likely they will be able to help you solve the problem and get back to being productive. On that same point however, be prepared to work. The teams work hoard and each member is expected to contribute.
Pros
Full hour Break
Cons
Later quitting time
Great experience as young professional
HR Benefits and Employee Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  West11 January 2017
Without my managers I would truly be lost with the understanding of HQ operations. My support team and managers helped me understand the culture and helped me achieve my personal goals.
Upper Management needs to be open to shop floor feedback
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Waverly, IA22 December 2016
Great place to work.... No trust between management and the shop floor. Offers of overtime and no parts to work with. Could not have had better co-workers or Mid-Level management.
Pros
Good benefits, Occasional free lunches, laid back work enviroment
Cons
Layoffs and Not informing workforce of Sales and parts issues
Great Culture
HR Benefits & Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  Westport, CT16 December 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed my first summer internship with this company - Their staff is a great backbone to each division of the company and truly care about the development of young professionals.
This company had a lot of potential to stay in Waverly.
Continuous Improvement Manager (Current Employee) –  Waverly, IA14 December 2016
Great supervisors to work with as we all had great experiences in prior employments. We worked together to get things done that made the employees and the company successful.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Had some issues that didn't get resolved
Used to be a good job
Welder/Fabricator machinist/forklift driver (Current Employee) –  Huron, SD13 December 2016
I wouldn't recommend working there the only perk is decent wages and great benefits but the management system sucks and they keep taking away our perks slowly they also think they are to rulers of your life and like to make mandatory overtime
Pros
GOOD BENIES PAY IS DECENT
Cons
POOR MANAGEMENT
lost and out of there depth
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands13 December 2016
Poor place to work, run on temps

They have no idea what they are doing.
Coventry is so disjointed, from one section to another, to many managers saying its not my job, no team work, so disappointed. Should be a great place to work. Managed badly.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Good Company to work for
HSE Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waco, TX8 December 2016
This company has good benefits and has helped me professional advance in my own career. They are willing to work with all types of people. Overall a positive place to work.
Productive Place with Flexibility @ work
Assistant General Manager - Engineering (Current Employee) –  Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh17 November 2016
Growth opportunity place with Flexibility @ work
Supportive and long stability manpower
Global Organization
Opportunity o learn new things and word on different avenues
Pros
Flexibility
Fast paced, goal oriented facility.
Paint Shop Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WI15 November 2016
My almost two years with Terex gave me the opportunity to experience management levels. The training I received from Terex was outstanding, and I had the support of both management and workers.
Pros
Good compensation, training and the opportunity to move forward within the company.
Cons
Almost unrealistic expectations, lack of support from corporate and poor staffing solutions.
Old school company trying to change its culture.
Operations Manager Wet Paint and HSE departments (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK15 November 2016
Great working people, friendly, helpful.
Lots of upgrades at the facility.
- New cafeteria
- New offices
- 4 varied product lines
i looked forward to going to work each day
transport clerk (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MN12 November 2016
My days at Terex would consist of taking completed machines from the production line and doing a final inspection for quality and putting on the final decal and staging them for shipment to dealers. I would load them on trailers and tie them down and do shipping paperwork and keep a shipping log for our records. coworkers were good I actually only worked directly with one other guy and the truck drivers who picked up machines. I also had to work with management directly to get lists of machines and where they were going and then stage them accordingly. my whole job was enjoyable and I can't really pick a hard part at all.
Pros
decent benefits, good leadership
Cons
average wages, hours not consistant
Coporate
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WI8 November 2016
Terex bought a family owned business 2 years ago. There was a a very big culture change. Terex has a reputation for buying smaller companies and closing them. They did this at the Waukesha location as well.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Work Hours, Salary, Job Security.
Poor management and workforce
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coventry6 November 2016
Very poor culture and short sighted management, coupled with poor product and support. Very frustrating work place. Doubt it has a future.
Pros
Four day week
Cons
Product
Great company, disorganized management.
Branch Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OH2 November 2016
Great company but was hired in during a transitional period/buy out of company. Poor employee morale and regard for middle to upper management. Very poor communication within middle to upper company wide management.
Pros
Creative/managerial freedom
Cons
Poor communication, morale, organization of company structuring
Fun and a highly productive work place
Production Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Waverly, IA28 October 2016
Great work Environment. Communication was top of the line for everyone that worked at Terex. The most enjoyable part of the job was the wide scale training for all of the different positions that were available to anyone.
Pros
Great wages and health care
Cons
Closing of the doors for relocation to a different state

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Terex. Our community is ready to answer.