Terex

Terex Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee), United StatesMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Good Pay
Cons: Work life balance
Progressive company that is growing and making a difference in the the marketplace.

Fast paced environment that changes daily. You will learn a lot from the many talented people that make up this organization.
Factory drama
painter (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MNMarch 20, 2015
It paid bills and had at the time pretty good benefits. Needs to jump on board like CAT and other companies getting new technology and out of the stone age with how many things are done.
not very nice company
operative (Former Employee), CoventryMarch 15, 2015
Pros: there arn't any
Cons: the management
I worked at the Coventry plant and hated it........the people are great but the management and politics are poor
I witnessed a member of management telling a team leader to get his a??e into gear and discipline his team.
The management use bullying tactics to get the job done.
there is no compassion shown, one worker who's father died whilst he was at work was told that he couldn't go home to be with his greiving mother and he was not allowed time off for compassionate leave, he was also only given half a day off for the funeral.
Knowledgeable line working who are great help.
GROUP LEADER (Current Employee), waverly, iowaMarch 2, 2015
Management is poor, but co-workers are great. 10 hour days minimum and getting parts in on time is always a problem, which frustrates the line workers.
Good place to work in good times
Infrastructure Manager / Data Center Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: good place to work in good times.
Cons: no chance to grow if you live in the wrong city.
Terex is a good place to work when times are good. Career growth is possible but politics are strong. IT spending must be offset by headcount reductions.
Good Company to work for.
Metal Fabricator (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MNFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: inside work, no weather to deal with
Cons: layoffs when slow
Worked 10 hour days,Mondays-Thursday. 630 to 500 Worked at a few places in the plant. My co-workers were good to work with. A good fast paced work.The time flew by.
Short term assignment with Terex which was fun
National Supply Officer / Purchasing Officer (Former Employee), Perth WAFebruary 11, 2015
Have learnt alot on Purchasing officer role and got to learn Pronto database which helped build my career further on - wish I could stay on longer but my contract came to an end
Awesome place and company to work for.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2015
Learned to treat customer with the upmost respect because ultimately there your income and work for the next day. Really enjoyed my co-workers attitudes and enjoyed most of my everyday worklife.
Excellent work place with contstant training to improve your perfomance on the job.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Beckley, WVFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: free exercise room and large lunch room for employees to share lunch together.
Performed Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, performed OSI audits and managed company expense credit cards. Management was extremely helpful in overseeing work issues. The company was one of the best I have worked for regarding fairness and advancements.
Terex
Financial Planning & Analysis Intern, FP&A Team (Former Employee), Westport, CTJanuary 27, 2015
I worked out of terex headquarter located in Westport CT.

Terex had a summer internship program that i took part of summer of 2014.
productive and fun
Weld Inspector (Former Employee), coventryJanuary 23, 2015
co workers were very nice, busy days and slow days, management were good, learned a good trade from this company
A great place to work. I was able to learn alot about the manufacturing of cranes and hoists.
General Accountant (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: team work and great management
Cons: that they had to close.
My main responsibilities included posting accounts payable/receivables, invoicing and bank recs. Management had an open door policy and were always available for questions. Co-workers pitched in wherever help was needed.
Great People
Warranty Coordinator (Current Employee), Watertown, SDJanuary 12, 2015
Cons: lack of employment other than as a temp
Great people to work with. Have learned a lot from my coworkers. My job consists of finding thousands of trucks to have safety work done on them which is a huge challenge. I love the challenge part of my job.
Great Place to work
EHS Specialist (Current Employee), Huron, SDJanuary 7, 2015
Terex is a great place to work with great benefits and people to work with.
Great Company
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Westport, CTDecember 30, 2014
I think what set the company a part from other company is the culture. The organization made their culture stand out. It included their morals and values and every employees upheld them. I thought management was great. They were professional and knew their subject matter.
descent place to work for but still alike a start up company
Production Associate (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 15, 2014
i did not mind the company and the people. with it being a start up production line there were some situation that i found to be very dangerous so it ended up not being the place for me to stay
typical day at work at terex
SOX Auditor (Current Employee), sherman txDecember 7, 2014
Pros: 40 hour work week
Cons: air conditioner goes out every summer but everyone still expected to work
A typical day at work is doing various testing for SOX purposes. Whether that's obtaining payroll reports for proper authorization for changes or a report showing fixed assets showing properly authorized writeoffs. Many things can be improved such as the process for new items, current processes, etc.
Manufacturing Company
Consultant (Former Employee), Hosur, TNDecember 6, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
1. Implementation issues
2. Supporting Management
3. Multinational Company
4. Exposure of working with skilled & qualified people.
Local and friendly place to work
Paint Sprayer (Former Employee), Coventry, ENGDecember 1, 2014
Pros: local area
Cons: no permanent contracts
I enjoyed my time at Terex as I feel that I had a good relationship with both colleagues and management alike. I feel that my skills have improved as I have learnt different techniques which I am able to take with me to my next employment. I feel that these techniques have helped me improve my skills and abilities to do my job.

I feel that I had a good relationship with my work colleagues and team leaders.
Cool place to work
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 17, 2014
It was cool because the hours were 11am - 7pm which worked around my schedule, weekends off, good pay, and the co-workers were great in assisting with projects/tasks.

1 2 3 4 5

About Terex

Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing – Read more