Terex Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Okay company to work for with great benifits
Crane Service Technician (Current Employee), USAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Free meals, company vehicle (take home), tool allowance
Cons: Low Hours, Unorganized, shop leaves much to be desired.
Over all i would have to say this company is a good opportunity for anyone looking for a foot in the crane business. Benefits include a company take home vehicle and and the Medical is not too bad. The work area leaves much to be desired as it is very unorganized and not what you would expect from a fortune 500 company.
Pleasant work environment
Service Manager (Former Employee), Wethersfield CtAugust 3, 2015
Pros: very self-challanging
Cons: 24 hr on call
Troubleshoot and repair overhead cranes, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydrolic components. Working on cranes is a very challenging and demanding job, requires a very safe mind.
Good Company
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Waukesha, WIJuly 26, 2015
Good Company to work for. Nice people, good benefits. Hard part of the job is that the department was moving out of state.
Professional Review
Buyer/Coordinator/Field Sales (Former Employee), Denison, TXJuly 26, 2015
I enjoyed my time with Terex while it was in Denison Texas; once upper management changed hands to roll up under Terex Utilities all organization went out the window and dedicated employees were pushed to the side in order to make room for the boss' pals and lifelong friends.
Terex is good company to work for but could use better management.
Crane / Industrial Maintenance (Current Employee), Monroe, OHJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Long work hours an dirty enviroment
Perform maintenance of cranes and industrial maintenance.
Electrical skills, and AC/DC
Management could use improvement.
Good people to work with.
Long Hours
Good Benefits
Fun people and products
Engineer (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIJuly 16, 2015
A long time family owned company that was purchased by the company that they distributed products for. The group in Waukesha is very close knit and fun to work with.
Terex
Supply Management, Commodity Manager (Current Employee), Waverly, IAJuly 12, 2015
I really enjoy working for Terex Cranes in Waverly, this career field is exactly what I have been look for but at this time the position is only a contract position so there are no benefits. I am sure sometime in the future I may have the chance to go full-time but it may be a long wait.
Lots of immature employees
Buyer (Former Employee), Denison, TXJuly 9, 2015
Lots of immature office politics. I am much more mature and did not enjoy the pettiness. I loved talking with my vendors and purchasing the needs for a continual growing business.
Employment Experience at Terex
FLT Driver & Facilities Administrator (Current Employee), CoventryMay 14, 2015
I have worked hard and completed my work to the best of my ability, adhering to management and working well alongside my co-workers. The job is not actually very hard and reasonably enjoyable.
working as a t/a for terex mining
Trades Assistant- Yardman (Former Employee), Kewdale, WAMay 7, 2015
Pros: trade assistant
Cons: long hours aswell as alot of working away on sites in W.A
working for terex was fantastic i learnt alot about big machinery
as well as alot off preparation on these machines such as
spay painting,attaching and detaching equipment
aswell as dogging cranes for assembly
assisting welders and fitters in machine builds
machines experienced on are;
MT4400
MT6300
MT4000 electric wheeled motored dump trucks
RH400
RH340face shovels and excuvators
Productive and fun great working environment
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee), Charoltte NCApril 28, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: People could work fatser and easier by working togther.
Now; This job was a great advancement but do to certain school opportunities I had to leave which is ok. Working for Terex gave me a hands on learning experience of how a proper factory or distribution plant should be ran.it was excellent sometimes just because of the leadership we had over us but overall it was a very great learning experience that I would recommend to anyone looking for a life time job.
Good
Oracle Supply Chain Business Architect (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 17, 2015
Terex Corporation, Dallas, TX Sep 2012 – Present
Supply Chain Business Architect
TMS (Terex Management System)

Responsibilities:
∙ Implemented Advanced Supply chain, oracle demand planning (ODP) and supplier scheduling at various Terex locations.
∙ Recommended Business process enhancements like handling forecast consumption in demand planning and ASCP.
∙ Designed and developed reports (like Daily planner shortage report, Planned orders pegged to Sales orders ) which are run on daily basis to release the planned orders
∙ Structured the collection and plan schedule for all the Terex sites. Responsible for resolving the issues in standard programs.
∙ Involved in improving the performance of programs by re-organizing the tables, creating SQL Profiles etc
∙ Performed user training in explaining the entities involved in ASCP collection and also deciphering the ASCP recommendations.
Service tech. get to meet some decent customers
Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 13, 2015
Go to work, and sometimes don't know when you will go home.
I learned you can't turn your back on anyone. The management tells you one thing then they do the other. Co-workers are decent people for the most. the hardest part of the job is getting along with management, and all the paper work. Doing your job right, and the customer is happy.
To dictatorial
Machine Operator (Former Employee), redmond wa.April 13, 2015
They do not let people have there own health or medical needs met. They put the needs of the company first and peoples needs second. People are just a number or someone to fill a space on the floor. People are told that anyone can do your job and that you are lucky to have a job.
Great place, no job security
PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Moses Lake, WAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: security
I love working at this location. The pay is great, the people are great, my supervisor is great, but come the down part of the year there are talks of lay offs and people getting moved around which makes for scary times.
Busy and disorganised
Team Leader (Current Employee), Coventry, ENGMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Location
Cons: Lack of support, lack of planning
I'm finding it very difficult to stay with this company, there is never any planning when it comes to setting up new processes and i find they bring in a new products last minute and expect processes to be set up at the drop of a hat without the required staff and support to do so.Today my manager had to pick due to lack of staff required to do the roles required
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee), United StatesMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Good Pay
Cons: Work life balance
Progressive company that is growing and making a difference in the the marketplace.

Fast paced environment that changes daily. You will learn a lot from the many talented people that make up this organization.
Factory drama
painter (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MNMarch 20, 2015
It paid bills and had at the time pretty good benefits. Needs to jump on board like CAT and other companies getting new technology and out of the stone age with how many things are done.
not very nice company
operative (Former Employee), CoventryMarch 15, 2015
Pros: there arn't any
Cons: the management
I worked at the Coventry plant and hated it........the people are great but the management and politics are poor
I witnessed a member of management telling a team leader to get his a??e into gear and discipline his team.
The management use bullying tactics to get the job done.
there is no compassion shown, one worker who's father died whilst he was at work was told that he couldn't go home to be with his greiving mother and he was not allowed time off for compassionate leave, he was also only given half a day off for the funeral.
Knowledgeable line working who are great help.
GROUP LEADER (Current Employee), waverly, iowaMarch 2, 2015
Management is poor, but co-workers are great. 10 hour days minimum and getting parts in on time is always a problem, which frustrates the line workers.
Headquarters