Terex Employee Reviews

Good company to work for over all
Strategic Buyer - Terex Crane Division (Former Employee) –  Waverly, IA9 August 2017
In work early and out late, very fluid operation with daily multi tasking opportunities. Good experience being part of a team helping turn the manufacturing facility around with great success. Very good teamwork environment. Con, lack of recognition for success's accomplished, on an upper level management stage.
A good place to work for the area
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Elk Point, SD8 August 2017
The pay was competetive for the area. Hours were good, benefits were good. Management was rarely seen. Work at your own pace. I would recommend this job.
Stressful with very little chance of advancement if you want a life outside of work
All departments (Current Employee) –  Moses Lake, WA2 August 2017
Poor Leadership all the way around. Understaffed and vacation denied continuously because of the lack of qualified staff. HR seems to run the whole facility without any production experience.

The employees are great to work with and do the best they can to get their jobs done and get through the workday with the poor leadership and management.

No support to the teams on the floor, over scheduled with a lack of inventory and staff to complete the assigned tasks. Very stressful.
Pros
Good pay for the area
Cons
Poor Leadership
Great manager, uneasy job security
SALES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WI1 August 2017
Great manager, uneasy job security. A typical day as a Sales Coordinator changes every morning which is a good thing, but the company goes through too many ups and downs to feel safe.
Stressful place to work
Parts Manager - North American Services (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WI31 July 2017
We started with a dept. meeting in the morning to review the previous day and plan for the current day. We went through emails & any other messages that needed attention in order to prioritize the work to be done for the day.
Pros
Some great people to work with
Cons
So much uncertainty & negative atmosphere to work in
good work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Coventry28 July 2017
very good work place nice people all different job roles with opportunities to progress unfortunately I was agency work and my time had ran out with no contract offer .....shame
Work Work Work
service tech (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX24 July 2017
Extremely busy very fast paced. Heavy welding and fabrication work. Great hours, some travel involved. Great place but time for a change of pace and environment.
Good pay
Quality Assurance Inspector Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Watertown, SD12 July 2017
The job included working with every area of the facility inspecting many different types of equipment and parts. Making sure that all team understood what the standards were.
Pros
good pay
Cons
to much schedule changing and overtime
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands6 July 2017
My manager was very good and created a great atmosphere of trust and mutual respect to work in, supportive and yet challenging environment. Great team.
Good
Paint Sprayer (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands28 June 2017
there is great working hours with only 4 day per week Monday to Friday, sometimes can be very unstable as in 12years there's been lots of redundancies and changes made
Pros
Hours
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka12 June 2017
Over all good place to work, good work culture,leave policies are good and very good at recognizing the talent in the employees and also onsite opportunities for skilled employees
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Na
Great Place to Work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OH22 May 2017
I worked here for a short time prior to going on medical leave. I enjoyed it. The people were great. I always feel that I was a productive member of the team.
Terrible company and it is being dismantled, bit by bit - no future
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Westport, CT17 May 2017
This Company is changing course every 5 minutes. Between the lack of good managers and their general ineptness it's a terrible environment. New ideas are extinguished by the dinosaurs trying to hold on to their jobs and who spout, "this is the way we've always done it" and tow the line. Innovation and invention are frowned upon.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
No career development, insecure managers
Learning experience
Terex Financial Services Corporate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Westport, CT11 May 2017
10+ years of experience with this company through good and bad times. Workplace environment was nice most of the time but there were times when management would not stick up for its employees.
Pros
Culture was nice
Cons
Not many development opportunities
Very fun place to work!
Product Specialist North and South America (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MS2 May 2017
I had a great time working with Terex team in Southaven, MS. I was able to assist a lot of customer through my technical knowledge and a lot of training provided by Terex.
Pros
A lot of work with clients
Cons
Not too many days of vacation
Great supervisor, provided support, allowed for you to work at your pace as long as you performed your duties and completed the task at hand on time.
LATAM Aftermarket Manager (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MS27 April 2017
Good company to work for, great professional colleagues, the only drawback was the product quality control was lacking at times.

I was on road as the LATAM Aftermarket Manager for over 75% of my time, my supervisor understood the challenges and was supportive at all times, he understood that most of us, “road warriors” had families and children, he insisted for all us to be home on weekends, he said good work ethics is a reflection of a well balance life and good family life made us better and more efficient employees.
Pros
Great benefits, fantastic 401K's
Cons
Long days, huge territorial responsability, sometimes technical support was lacking.
entorno dinamico
Finance Manager, Terex España (Former Employee) –  Madrid27 April 2017
Multinacional que cuida de sus empleados, con oportunidades de promoción
Pros
buenas condiciones
Cons
unidad de negocio pequeña
You!! can make the difference
Director Finance & IT EMEAR & Terex Global (Current Employee) –  Schaffhausen26 April 2017
Lots of freedom
Entrepreneurial
Get things done
Strong values
lean hierarchy
Pros
real lean company, in touch with Teammembers and customers
Cons
high workload, cyclical business
good place to work for with great benfits
Machine spray painter (Former Employee) –  Waco, TX11 April 2017
Typical day at work was sanding and painting. As a back up lead i made sure my team was well prepared for the day and kept the team motivated to hard work hard and safely.
Pros
the family like environment
Cons
the heat in the wharehouse in the summertime in a paint booth with safety gear on
e um empresa muito boa
Montador (Former Employee) –  betim mg22 March 2017
Os benefícios são muito bons um empresa ótima
Com ambiente de trabalho bom com uma ótima estrutura de trabalho

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Terex. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval