Terex

Terex Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
working as a t/a for terex mining
Trades Assistant- Yardman (Former Employee), Kewdale, WAMay 7, 2015
Pros: trade assistant
Cons: long hours aswell as alot of working away on sites in W.A
working for terex was fantastic i learnt alot about big machinery
as well as alot off preparation on these machines such as
spay painting,attaching and detaching equipment
aswell as dogging cranes for assembly
assisting welders and fitters in machine builds
machines experienced on are;
MT4400
MT6300
MT4000 electric wheeled motored dump trucks
RH400
RH340face shovels and excuvators
Productive and fun great working environment
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee), Charoltte NCApril 28, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: People could work fatser and easier by working togther.
Now; This job was a great advancement but do to certain school opportunities I had to leave which is ok. Working for Terex gave me a hands on learning experience of how a proper factory or distribution plant should be ran.it was excellent sometimes just because of the leadership we had over us but overall it was a very great learning experience that I would recommend to anyone looking for a life time job.
Good
Oracle Supply Chain Business Architect (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 17, 2015
Terex Corporation, Dallas, TX Sep 2012 – Present
Supply Chain Business Architect
TMS (Terex Management System)

Responsibilities:
∙ Implemented Advanced Supply chain, oracle demand planning (ODP) and supplier scheduling at various Terex locations.
∙ Recommended Business process enhancements like handling forecast consumption in demand planning and ASCP.
∙ Designed and developed reports (like Daily planner shortage report, Planned orders pegged to Sales orders ) which are run on daily basis to release the planned orders
∙ Structured the collection and plan schedule for all the Terex sites. Responsible for resolving the issues in standard programs.
∙ Involved in improving the performance of programs by re-organizing the tables, creating SQL Profiles etc
∙ Performed user training in explaining the entities involved in ASCP collection and also deciphering the ASCP recommendations.
Service tech. get to meet some decent customers
Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 13, 2015
Go to work, and sometimes don't know when you will go home.
I learned you can't turn your back on anyone. The management tells you one thing then they do the other. Co-workers are decent people for the most. the hardest part of the job is getting along with management, and all the paper work. Doing your job right, and the customer is happy.
To dictatorial
Machine Operator (Former Employee), redmond wa.April 13, 2015
They do not let people have there own health or medical needs met. They put the needs of the company first and peoples needs second. People are just a number or someone to fill a space on the floor. People are told that anyone can do your job and that you are lucky to have a job.
Great place, no job security
PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Moses Lake, WAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: security
I love working at this location. The pay is great, the people are great, my supervisor is great, but come the down part of the year there are talks of lay offs and people getting moved around which makes for scary times.
Busy and disorganised
Team Leader (Current Employee), Coventry, ENGMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Location
Cons: Lack of support, lack of planning
I'm finding it very difficult to stay with this company, there is never any planning when it comes to setting up new processes and i find they bring in a new products last minute and expect processes to be set up at the drop of a hat without the required staff and support to do so.Today my manager had to pick due to lack of staff required to do the roles required
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee), United StatesMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Good Pay
Cons: Work life balance
Progressive company that is growing and making a difference in the the marketplace.

Fast paced environment that changes daily. You will learn a lot from the many talented people that make up this organization.
Factory drama
painter (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MNMarch 20, 2015
It paid bills and had at the time pretty good benefits. Needs to jump on board like CAT and other companies getting new technology and out of the stone age with how many things are done.
not very nice company
operative (Former Employee), CoventryMarch 15, 2015
Pros: there arn't any
Cons: the management
I worked at the Coventry plant and hated it........the people are great but the management and politics are poor
I witnessed a member of management telling a team leader to get his a??e into gear and discipline his team.
The management use bullying tactics to get the job done.
there is no compassion shown, one worker who's father died whilst he was at work was told that he couldn't go home to be with his greiving mother and he was not allowed time off for compassionate leave, he was also only given half a day off for the funeral.
Knowledgeable line working who are great help.
GROUP LEADER (Current Employee), waverly, iowaMarch 2, 2015
Management is poor, but co-workers are great. 10 hour days minimum and getting parts in on time is always a problem, which frustrates the line workers.
Good place to work in good times
Infrastructure Manager / Data Center Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: good place to work in good times.
Cons: no chance to grow if you live in the wrong city.
Terex is a good place to work when times are good. Career growth is possible but politics are strong. IT spending must be offset by headcount reductions.
Good Company to work for.
Metal Fabricator (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MNFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: inside work, no weather to deal with
Cons: layoffs when slow
Worked 10 hour days,Mondays-Thursday. 630 to 500 Worked at a few places in the plant. My co-workers were good to work with. A good fast paced work.The time flew by.
Short term assignment with Terex which was fun
National Supply Officer / Purchasing Officer (Former Employee), Perth WAFebruary 11, 2015
Have learnt alot on Purchasing officer role and got to learn Pronto database which helped build my career further on - wish I could stay on longer but my contract came to an end
Awesome place and company to work for.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2015
Learned to treat customer with the upmost respect because ultimately there your income and work for the next day. Really enjoyed my co-workers attitudes and enjoyed most of my everyday worklife.
Excellent work place with contstant training to improve your perfomance on the job.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Beckley, WVFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: free exercise room and large lunch room for employees to share lunch together.
Performed Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, performed OSI audits and managed company expense credit cards. Management was extremely helpful in overseeing work issues. The company was one of the best I have worked for regarding fairness and advancements.
Terex
Financial Planning & Analysis Intern, FP&A Team (Former Employee), Westport, CTJanuary 27, 2015
I worked out of terex headquarter located in Westport CT.

Terex had a summer internship program that i took part of summer of 2014.
productive and fun
Weld Inspector (Former Employee), coventryJanuary 23, 2015
co workers were very nice, busy days and slow days, management were good, learned a good trade from this company
A great place to work. I was able to learn alot about the manufacturing of cranes and hoists.
General Accountant (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: team work and great management
Cons: that they had to close.
My main responsibilities included posting accounts payable/receivables, invoicing and bank recs. Management had an open door policy and were always available for questions. Co-workers pitched in wherever help was needed.
Great People
Warranty Coordinator (Current Employee), Watertown, SDJanuary 12, 2015
Cons: lack of employment other than as a temp
Great people to work with. Have learned a lot from my coworkers. My job consists of finding thousands of trucks to have safety work done on them which is a huge challenge. I love the challenge part of my job.

1 2 3 4 5

About Terex

Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing – Read more