The successful incumbent will be responsible for defining Terapeak’s inbound marketing strategy with the main goals of growing site traffic and increasing revenue from inbound site traffic. This role will be heavily focused on SEO and PPC. Other responsibilities will include social media and content marketing.
Terapeak is a pragmatic, results-driven organization. As a result, this individual will be responsible for consistently evaluating the success of each search channel and making recommendations on what is working, what is not and how to move forward. This is based on tangible, measurable results, i.e. traffic from organic and PPC search, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, etc. In addition, the Search Marketing Specialist will report to the Marketing Director to ensure all Marketing traffic and lead goals are being met – if goals are not being met, this individual will be expected to make program recommendations on how to bridge the gap.
Key Functional Areas and Responsibilities:
- Develop the Terapeak search marketing strategy by performing keyword research, SEO analysis, and creating recommendation for optimization
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
At least 2-5 years of recent experience with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is required
- Strong knowledge of and experience with AdWords, AdWords Editor, adCenter (Bing Ads), Google Analytics, and other platforms and analytics tools
- Excel Expert – Formulas, filtering, pivot tables, trending charts, and template building.
- Macros and introductory VBA proficiency a bonus
- Experience with bid management and reporting tools such as acquisio, Omniture (Adobe), Click Equations, or Marin not required but is a plus
- Strong Communication – Ability to write compelling ad copy within precise character limitations; clearly and effectively communicate and present analysis findings and recommendations for marketing campaigns
- Great attention to detail and organization will be crucial to success
- Flexible – Easily adapt to change and evolution in a growing office
- Hungry ¬– Willing to take on more responsibility for career and skill growth
Indeed - 19 months ago
Terapeak is experiencing rapid growth as a SaaS eCommerce analytics solution for marketplace merchants. With a focus on providing...