Teradata

Teradata Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, easy going environment
Module Lead (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good working environment
I was past of customer service division and working on an internal project. It was easy sailing in my project. Teradata do lots of consulting work as well.
Working for Teradata was personally very rewarding. It was an invaluable part of my work experience.
Professional Services Post-sales Consultant (Former Employee), Saratoga Springs, UTJuly 11, 2014
Pros: air travel
Cons: air travel
* Most weeks began with air travel to a job site Sunday afternoon. The number of consultants varied from 1-10. Workdays were scheduled from 9am-5pm M-Th onsite and 9am-5pm working remote from a virtual office. Return air travel was Thursday evenings.
* Traveling to job sites every week provided an opportunity to experience a wide variety of work cultures – more... and environments.
* There are some very talented and intelligent people working for Teradata as well as the various clients.
* In many ways this was my dream job. – less
A great place to work
Senior Professional Consultant (Current Employee), Johns Creek, GAJune 22, 2014
I get to work with different clients and solve a lot of their business problems. The hardest part is usually when you have to put in extra effort on weekends and week days to do a lot of fire fighting.

The most enjoyable part is the flexibility in the schedule and being able to work remotely
Teradata
Account Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 19, 2014
Pros: freedom. ability to do freelance writing. can travel.
Cons: working from home is extremely difficult.
I work from home as an account executive at Teradata. It's my job to generate business, and work toward a quota. While I love the company and the products that it provides, it's a difficult sell, and a long process. Most sales are anywhere between 9-15 months, and the investment is close to $1 million. I enjoy the ability to make large commissions, – more... and my salary is very competitive; however, I'm looking for a different challenge. – less
nice workpalce
DBA (Current Employee), Hyderabad, PSDMay 18, 2014
Pros: lunch and dinner if worked for late night
Cons: health tests
nice workplace and good working environment but only hectic and lazy freshers sometimes
i worked as data scientist and developer for many years
Corporate Strategy - undefined
Sr. Director, Industry Marketing and Strategy (Current Employee), Dayton, OHMay 14, 2014
Leadership team and strategy somewhat antiquated. Need to invest in Marketing and Business Planning
Great Place to work
Director Business Growth (Current Employee), VirtualApril 16, 2014
Teradata is a great place to work. Very supportive on training and on-going education.
busy
Order management, steady pace (Former Employee), Columbia, SCApril 6, 2014
Pros: keep you active
Cons: management
loved the atmosphere, everyone got along well, layout for your job was easy to follow,clean safe
Great global company
Sr. PS Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: full time travel and no in-person office interaction if working from home
I enjoy working for Teradata as Sr. Constultant, unfortunately working from home or travel full time is not for everyone.
I like the culture and people, company has high integrity and respect to all who work there.
PRODUCTIVE
DWH Consultant (Current Employee), Islamabad, PAKISTANNovember 17, 2013
organizational culture, team spirit, passion to thrive for excellence, values, eagerness for knowledge sharing among each other that has led us so far.
Challenging Task that makes a difference
Data Warehouse Consultant (Current Employee), ChittagongOctober 24, 2013
Teradata is a great place in terms of learning and growth. The company gives us a magnitude of opportunity from ETL to database administration and performance optimization.
Very good Company to work with
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 26, 2013
I would love to work again with Teradata. I learned Datastage and Teradata and have completed 2 Teradata certificates in this company
productive work
Data Center Technician (Current Employee), Rancho Bernardo, CAAugust 6, 2013
Pros: free soda
Cons: benefits
• Experience with different system nodes (Teradata 5400, 5500, Intel Romely servers & Dell PowerEdge 2800, 2900 R710 and R720).
• Replace CPU’s, RAM, motherboards, power supplies, infiniband network cards and hard drives from server systems.
• Assist with installation of new clients and build Cisco (FEX) Fabric Extender Technology racks.
• Set up IP – more... addresses and remove protocols from the network using Bluecat Software.
• Disassemble of computer equipment for recycle including power disconnection, un-cabling, DNS configuration, un-racking and tag removal.
• Participate in ESP ticketing system and actively contribute maintaining accurate/current system records.
• Effectively work through the ticket queue while tracking tasks and proactively identifying improvements.
• Disassembly/ reconfiguration of system nodes as required for reuse or lab rearrangement including power connection, network cabling and network configuration in DNS.
• Perform computer work including UPS battery replacement, battery testing, UPS control module replacement, hard drive testing and cable labeling.
• Un-box and shelve received equipment, and generally keeping labs free of used parts
• Move of lab equipment within a campus of multiple data centers – less
Cutting edge office
Financial Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 26, 2013
Great exposure to R&D management, collaborative environment.
Good solid company doing cutting edge work
SENIOR CONSULTANT (Former Employee), NJMarch 19, 2013
Pros: great team work, interesting work, fair pay
Cons: upper management lacked vision for sales
Enjoyed working on some very interesting projects. It was well run. Managers took care of their people. Had good teams.
Data Warehouse Gurus are here
Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Manila, PhilippinesNovember 9, 2012
This company is the best company I've work for as of now. You will find the best data warehouse and crm consultant in this company.
Very interesting work place
Database Consultant, DBA (Current Employee), Praha, STJune 1, 2012
Very interesting work place in Prague, nice UNIX/DBA lessons.
um bom lugar para estar
Diretora de Parceiros America Latina (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPApril 22, 2014
Pros: ambiente muito favoravel
Cons: sem possibilidade de crescimento
Empresa de nicho mas um ambiente muito favoravel para trabalhar
Buena empresa para trabajar
Consultor Business Intelligence (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: bono por proyecto
Cons: no hay muy buena administración
Es una buena empresa para trabajar, con proyectos grandes, lo que hace que se trabaje en muy buenos ambientes laborales

About Teradata

Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. We help – Read more